+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEIL WARNOCK全 REIGN IS OVER.

Re: Warnock gone

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    He's been sacked. Mutual consent makes it sound nice.
    I doubt that. I think it will have been Warnock's decision.

Re: NEIL WARNOCK全 REIGN IS OVER.

Quote Originally Posted by blueblade View Post
    6 months too late but thanks for the memories.
    Bit harsh that.

He deserved another crack at promotion. It is a shame that it hasn稚 worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I doubt that. I think it will have been Warnock's decision.
    I don't. I can't see Warnock wanting to finish his career here and possibly in football altogether with a miserable 1-0 defeat, after which he and his players were booed off the field. The way things were going I could have seen him going by what was genuinely mutual consent in mid to late-December, but now? I think he's been pushed.

Thank you Neil from me and my family.You saved our club from god knows what, gave us a taste of success something we had not had for years. You put a broken club back together.I am sorry for some of the comments you had to endure of late from people with short memories.GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Without doubt our best manager in the last 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Bristol City fans are going to love that they were the ones who finished the job.
    Well i would like to thank them..

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Heard early last week that things were close to breaking point and didnt expect him to last the international break. Had another message Friday evening to say it was even closer.

Seems like whatever happened at the Bristol game he was on his way.

Knowing the above was genuinely saddened to hear the booing yesterday.

Thank you Neil.
    Did he jump or was he pushed? I know the club's statement said mutual agreement, but someone will have made the first move.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    All good things come to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Did he jump or was he pushed? I know the club's statement said mutual agreement, but someone will have made the first move.
    Sol Bamba's interview suggested that Warnock had been thinking about it for some time. He said something like he was sorry that the performances had forced his (Warnock's) hand early

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I genuinely don't think he's been sacked to be honest, usually I'd agree with you about "mutual consent" but I can't imagine Tan sacking him unless we were looking at relegation
    "It’s definitely premature for me, but obviously it’s a results business. The owner has put in a lot of money, so he doesn’t want to look at the table and see we’re 14th in the league so that’s why he’s made that decision." (Sol Bamba)

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    "It痴 definitely premature for me, but obviously it痴 a results business. The owner has put in a lot of money, so he doesn稚 want to look at the table and see we池e 14th in the league so that痴 why he痴 made that decision." (Sol Bamba)
    Do you think Sol Bamba knows how and why the decision was made - or is he just guessing like the rest of us? He isn't reflecting the Dalman or Warnock presentation - so unless he has become a confidant of Vincent Tan (maybe he has), he's just serving up a tired cliche for Radio 5.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Do you think Sol Bamba knows how and why the decision was made.....
    Yes, I do. Warnock will have talked to him, I've got no doubt about that. The club will publicly peddle the 'mutual consent' line and Warnock probably will as well as that looks best and most respectful for all concerned, but I've little doubt that the man in Malaysia has made the decision and Bamba will know that.

I don't. I can't see Warnock wanting to finish his career here and possibly in football altogether with a miserable 1-0 defeat, after which he and his players were booed off the field. The way things were going I could have seen him going by what was genuinely mutual consent in mid to late-December, but now? I think he's been pushed.
    Think the booing was aimed at Neil myself.

I fully expect to be powerfully whelmed
    'whelmbox'

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    WOW! I'm genuinely shocked.
    Are you? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Well i would like to thank them..
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Jones for me. Fa Cup final and within a whisker of promotion. Each to their own though.

"It is a shared belief that this is the right time for a new voice as we believe this squad of players is more than capable of getting success." - Neil Warnock.

Of course he's been pushed.

"Warnock believes that this is a squad fully capable of challenging at the top end of the Championship this season and hopes the next manager can bring even more success to the Welsh capital club"

He's as deluded as we are.

Top manager and decent person. I think how he turned the club around in the first season, on and off the pitch, was more important than promotion the following season. I agree now is the right time to leave. Thanks Neil. Best manager we’ve had in the time I’ve supported City.

If I could choose his successor, I would choose Bellamy.

don't be ridiculous
    Okay , a small flower bed like the one we used to have by the castle with a big N.W. portrayed in daffodils

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Okay , a small flower bed like the one we used to have by the castle with a big N.W. portrayed in daffodils
    Yeah ok, deal

Yeah ok, deal
    Just put a Neil Warnock mask on Fred Keenor for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Just put a Neil Warnock mask on Fred Keenor for a week.
    Fickle lot aren稚 we. Probably would take around that long to forget him when a new one starts going the ayatollah