+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

Re: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Oh thanks for the tip , unlike most on here I do not know a single soul or wish to join a club, thanks for the offer though, I'll leave the club joining or following to those that need to think in herds.

It was a genuine question though as I can't be arsed to read all the details or stalk and store other peoples every view
    Not a free thinker but don't need to think in herds like others. Have a view on every subject that moves and loads that don't but can't be arsed to read all the details. I understand

Re: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

Oh thanks for the tip , unlike most on here I do not know a single soul or wish to join a club, thanks for the offer though, I'll leave the club joining or following to those that need to think in herds.

It was a genuine question though as I can't be arsed to read all the details or stalk and store other peoples every view
    Steele approached Hill and she hooked him up with Danchenko, before forgetting who her former work colleague was when questioned about it under oath during congressional hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Steele approached Hill and she hooked him up with Danchenko, before forgetting who her former work colleague was when questioned about it under oath during congressional hearing.
    I only wondered as he was a british spook, and she is a brit and worked in British American foreign affairs , would have thought they would bump into each other or knew about each other ?

I only wondered as he was a british spook, and she is a brit and worked in British American foreign affairs , would have thought they would bump into each other or knew about each other ?
    Tut tut LoM. You just broke the second rule of Illuminati ITK Innuendo Club. When two suspects in different "plots" have any contact with each other there are always dots to join, it is never ever ever ever not part of a plot....do you understand!!!!

I agree with your earlier comment. You're never going to join the club based on this kind of application.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Tut tut LoM. You just broke the second rule of Illuminati ITK Innuendo Club. When two suspects in different "plots" have any contact with each other there are always dots to join, it is never ever ever ever not part of a plot....do you understand!!!!

I agree with your earlier comment. You're never going to join the club based on this kind of application.
    Bugger , you've destroyed my weekend , there's plenty of other clubs out there to morally gaze into .