+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

Here we go again, live from Washington DC, USA.

Re: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

Re: The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America

It's utterly ridiculous isn't it...

Watched it and was struck how much grandstanding was going on , it was like a party political broadcast , isn't all this stuff already published.

I'ts like someone suggested, hey I got this cracking script lets make this into a movie ?

Yeah, when I posted that earlier I'd just been watch this guy going on for about half an hour about his grandad and his dad fighting in the war as the preamble to convince everyone what a good witness he must be. Nothing to do with anything and it doesn't have to be because in the end one party will vote for it and the other against . Complete bollocks

When you go looking for the whistle blower

https://twitter.com/w_terrence/statu...43175522476032

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Theres no" few good men ' or Tom Cruise very disappointed.

Just watching Chukka doing his speech and he's doing all the same stuff calling BoJo all the same names they call Donald Trump and claiming that the Russians are helping him.
    This is the nature of modern leftist politics

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Just watching Chukka doing his speech and he's doing all the same stuff calling BoJo all the same names they call Donald Trump and claiming that the Russians are helping him.
    This is the nature of modern leftist politics
    there is no other narrative ,has been up to the floods yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    there is no other narrative ,has been up to the floods yet ?
    Who 'has been up to the floods yet?'.... Trump, BJ, Chuka or the Russians?

I really try to follow your posts (really) but you are very hard work. It is alphabet soup - shaken not stirred!

If you mean Johnson, then as you know he belatedly made an appearance and was told he was late, ineffective and grandstanding.

Not his best day.

They have now found the whistle blower.

https://twitter.com/CarpeDonktum/sta...05077493288961

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Yeah, when I posted that earlier I'd just been watch this guy going on for about half an hour about his grandad and his dad fighting in the warl as the preamble to convince everyone what a good witness he must be. Nothing to do with anything and it doesn't have to be because in the end one party will vote for it and the other against . Complete bollocks
    Those two dudes swore they'd never heard of any other wrongdoing in Ukraine besides what Trump did, but how they missed this I will never know since it is part of their job!

https://www.scribd.com/document/4348...n-2017-Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    They have now found the whistle blower.

https://twitter.com/CarpeDonktum/sta...05077493288961
    Was he lost?

Those two dudes swore they'd never heard of any other wrongdoing in Ukraine besides what Trump did, but how they missed this I will never know since it is part of their job!

https://www.scribd.com/document/4348...n-2017-Ukraine
    Its another Grassley knoll moment

Just wants the truth what else is there to say

Just wants the truth what else is there to say
    Hill was asked directly about her work with Steele. She portrayed it as a product of circumstance, and said that she believed he was being fed misinformation by Russians, perhaps as payback for his past spying on them. (Some of the information also came from Ukraine, though Hill dismissed Ukrainian interference as a “fictional narrative.”)

“He was my counterpart when I was the director, the national intelligence officer,” she testified. She added: “So inevitably, when I had to do liaison meetings with the U.K., he was the person I had to meet with.” She said that she had worked with him from 2006 to 2009 — and added that he had reached out to her in 2016, during the election: “That was prior to the time that I had any knowledge about the dossier. He was constantly trying to drum up business, and he had contacted me because he wanted to see if I could give him a contact to some other individual, who actually I don’t even recall now, who he could approach about some business issues.”

Fiona Hill is a coalminer’s daughter from County Durham ,seems she is one big expert on these matters ,even the Guardian liked her for while.

Is she linked to the Steele dossier ?

I dunno, but they tried to set Millian up with a dodgy Russian business deal according to one of his latest tweets.

Tut tut LoM. You just broke the first rule of Illuminati ITK Innuendo Club by asking a fellow member what they actually knew about what they were posting. Problem is when you force a reply you both look equally clueless! Probably PM is a better route in future if you can get a slot!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Tut tut LoM. You just broke the first rule of Illuminati ITK Innuendo Club by asking a fellow member what they actually knew about what they were posting. Problem is when you force a reply you both look equally clueless! Probably PM is a better route in future if you can get a slot!
    Says the Russia collusion expert who is a founding member of the famed lardy & cyril investigative team

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Oh thanks for the tip , unlike most on here I do not know a single soul or wish to join a club, thanks for the offer though, I'll leave the club joining or following to those that need to think in herds.

It was a genuine question though as I can't be arsed to read all the details or stalk and store other peoples every view