+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FFS Mark Hughes now favourite on Sky Bet

Re: FFS Mark Hughes now favourite on Sky Bet

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Out of force of habit you'd defend them to the hilt no matter how shit they were.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Hughes would not stoop to managing in the Championship unless he was offered a significant figure in wages and, more importantly, player budget.

I cannot see VT investing much TBH and Harris does seem like the ideal manager for him as far as playing style (hard to beat) with this bunch of players the football style, unfortunately for us, could be pretty seamless.

I am of course hoping I'm completely wrong here and would take Hughes over most of the "favourites" listed.
    I'm not sure about that, I can't see any premier League clubs going in for him any time soon

Hughes would not stoop to managing in the Championship unless he was offered a significant figure in wages and, more importantly, player budget.

I cannot see VT investing much TBH and Harris does seem like the ideal manager for him as far as playing style (hard to beat) with this bunch of players the football style, unfortunately for us, could be pretty seamless.

I am of course hoping I'm completely wrong here and would take Hughes over most of the "favourites" listed.
    Spoke to him have you?

Rather be out of work than drop down and have a job? Don’t be so stupid.

No one is going to give Mark Hughes a premier league job, his last 3 have been utter disasters. QPR signed a load of shite and got the boot just before relegation, Stoke had a good season then got the boot just before relegation, couldn't buy a win at Southampton and got the boot before he could take them down.

I would find him a better appointment than Harris, but "stooping" to the championship is something he will have to do if he wants a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    No one is going to give Mark Hughes a premier league job, his last 3 have been utter disasters. QPR signed a load of shite and got the boot just before relegation, Stoke had a good season then got the boot just before relegation, couldn't buy a win at Southampton and got the boot before he could take them down.

I would find him a better appointment than Harris, but "stooping" to the championship is something he will have to do if he wants a job.
    As i said I hope I am wrong and that he does stoop to champ level.
    He would almost certainly have an ally in Ole regarding players. Rather have MU's cast offs than Bristol City's.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Spoke to him have you?

Rather be out of work than drop down and have a job? Don’t be so stupid.
    Not spoken to him no, just an opinion.
    Many people would rather be out of work for all sorts if reasons.

Not spoken to him no, just an opinion.
    Many people would rather be out of work for all sorts if reasons.
    You said it all so matter of fact.

International

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    You said it all so matter of fact.
    Careful!!! Don't want to be accused of bring pe............ oh it's no good, I can't say it!