+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: "I voted for Neil harris if I'm honest" Neil warnock, April 2018

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: "I voted for Neil harris if I'm honest" Neil warnock, April 2018

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I don't think the vast majority of fans feel the same at all.

I think the majority of die-hard supporters like you who have the club in their DNA probably feel the same, but history shows us there aren't too many of those.

Based on my own experiences of talking to people, I believe the majority of supporters are far happier when their team is winning but they also want to see some decent football, which is hardly an outrageous requirement. The problem is that, during and after Warnock's reign, a certain percentage of fans have to come to believe that the two are mutually exclusive. They start talking in extremes, which is not the way most people view the game.

Bear in mind you're a supporter who regularly defended the football played under Russell Slade and who talked in positive terms about the abilities of Alex Revell. That's because it's in your nature to defend the club at all costs and try to find positives in everything it does. Slade actually won more games as a City manager than he lost, but crowds dropped all the same because people were bored by the poor-quality football his team played. The same was happening under Warnock.
    Don’t forget you called Peter Thorne ‘barn door’ 👍

Re: "I voted for Neil harris if I'm honest" Neil warnock, April 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Don’t forget you called Peter Thorne ‘barn door’ ��
    Certainly did. Never rated him. Still don't.