+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is the trend continuing ?

Is the trend continuing ?

Is the trend of Labour voters voting Conservative and Conservative voters voting for the Labour party going to continue ? , at this rate traditional red areas will turn blue and some traditional blue areas might turn red.

Re: Is the trend continuing ?

I'd really like to think that this might be the beginning of the end for both political parties. In a perfect world ALL political parties.
    Personally I'd make membership of a political party a disqualification for public office.
    We're in a very very strange place historically I think, in which democracy itself and the opportunity to represent the people is owned by these large corporate entities to the exclusion of honest men. We have a choice for P.M between a clown, a lunatic and a girl who should be working in Greggs in Inverness. Meanwhile , little pointless and idiotic groups like the SNP and Plaid Cymru float around the edges of the political septic tank releasing foul odours and blocking the drainage holes.

We can't really carry on like this you know

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I'd really like to think that this might be the beginning of the end for both political parties. In a perfect world ALL political parties.
    Personally I'd make membership of a political party a disqualification for public office.
    We're in a very very strange place historically I think, in which democracy itself and the opportunity to represent the people is owned by these large corporate entities to the exclusion of honest men. We have a choice for P.M between a clown, a lunatic and a girl who should be working in Greggs in Inverness. Meanwhile , little pointless and idiotic groups like the SNP and Plaid Cymru float around the edges of the political septic tank releasing foul odours and blocking the drainage holes.

We can't really carry on like this you know
    That made me giggle,somes up the whole picture, shit , will this comment make me a right winger ?

It currently seems that Labour is a party for the middle classes with a social conscience and the Conservatives are the party of the people with their get Brexit done slogan.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    It currently seems that Labour is a party for the middle classes with a social conscience and the Conservatives are the party of the people with their get Brexit done slogan.
    That's about it

In Blyth which voted Tory , they voted for brexit

97 percent of the towns exports go to the European union

And they receive huge amounts of European funding

And they had a net migration of EU nationals of 47

They have basically crapped on their own doorstep and what's worrying is labour were trounced

Blame brexit but blame corbyn as well

But most of all you have to question the wisdom of the voters in these areas because they really are turkeys voting for Christmas

Sorry if that sounds offensive but there's more than an element of truth in the remark