Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
The biggest voice, anti Harris, on the board is Dembethewarrior, I may be mistaken but I am sure he stated recently he no longer watches Cardiff .
If that is the case , why the rage .
Harris was far from my first choice , we have him , lets give him a chance and continue to support the club.
If it all goes wrong then the anger being shown here will be justified with facts.

Look at the Geordies with Steve Bruce , I didn't believe he would survive 6 games with the vitriol thrown at him , they look a better side than they ever did under the fat Spanish waiter ....
I said my daughter doesn’t want to go because the football bored her, so we don’t have season tickets now, and I’m not a tosser who would leave his kid at home to go to the football and leave her at home so I go when I can.

It’s also not hard to find our games online.

What has not being a ST holder got to do with having an opinion? It’s not valid now is it because I don’t go every game.

So NW gets a pass for one promotion yet lifelong fans can’t have an opinion once they give up their season tickets. Have a day off Jim.