+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Giggs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Giggs

Come off it Bob. You say he has come under "criticism" but much of the time it's been not far short of pure hatred. It was more like he has come under "attack".

I seem to have come across as smug with this posting which was not my intention.
    I just wanted to highlight just how wrong and naiive people can be at times, myself included.
    Also important that the fact that a new manager needs time, especially when blooding youngsters.

Perhaps people might think twice about posting scathing attacks following poor City performances in the future.
    Somehow though I doubt it, especially as it's already started.

This is an exciting time for Wales going forward and many of the squad will have benefited hugely from the qualifying experiences, good and bad.

Huge credit to Giggs no doubt will be forthcoming in your blog

Re: Giggs

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Come off it Bob. You say he has come under "criticism" but much of the time it's been not far short of pure hatred. It was more like he has come under "attack".

I seem to have come across as smug with this posting which was not my intention.
    I just wanted to highlight just how wrong and naiive people can be at times, myself included.
    Also important that the fact that a new manager needs time, especially when blooding youngsters.

Perhaps people might think twice about posting scathing attacks following poor City performances in the future.
    Somehow though I doubt it, especially as it's already started.

This is an exciting time for Wales going forward and many of the squad will have benefited hugely from the qualifying experiences, good and bad.

Huge credit to Giggs no doubt will be forthcoming in your blog
    It's the element of "where are they know" aimed at critics (which I accept was not your intention) which I don't get. In fact, I don't get the rigid attitudes which say that someone is either always right or always wrong either - it's seldom as simple as that. Giggs struggled in the first half of this qualification group, but, impressively, turned things around in the second half and I agree that a big reason for that was that he was willing to abandon what I believe are his footballing principles to include a player in Keifer Moore, I'm pretty sure, the like of which he had never come across as a team mate in his entire club career.