+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this the best Welsh team photo yet?

Is this the best Welsh team photo yet?

Hillarious

Re: Is this the best Welsh team photo yet?

love that Dan Janes is next to Wayne

H
    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

WTF??
    I see the WFA spared no expense on the photographer!
    Last edited by MacAdder; 19-11-19 at 23:28. Reason: Image added

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    That'll go down a treat in Spain tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Oh dear

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Classic

How come a mascot got to wear No 20?

Think Bale will be in the shit when he goes back to Madrid

Marca must be almost as buzzing as all of us!

I'm glad I'm not paying him Ł350,000 a week to be so disrespectful, still, he's one of our own, so it must be amusing.

If I was him, I wouldn’t give a s**t either.....

It makes Bale look very unprofessional. Such a talent but a mercenary too. If a player disrespected our club like this, the knives would be out.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    It makes Bale look very unprofessional. Such a talent but a mercenary too. If a player disrespected our club like this, the knives would be out.
    An ex Madrid player literally said it about him, and he’s stood by a flag that says it. Why are football fans so precious with 0 sense of humour?

Bale has won 4 champions leagues, 1 league title, 1 Spanish cup, 3 UEFA super cups and 4 fifa world club cups and scored 104 goals in 190 games, all this despite suffering ongoing calf problems. Despite this the knives have been out for him in Madrid for ages. Why should he respect them when they’ve shown him no respect whatsoever?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Bale has won 4 champions leagues, 1 league title, 1 Spanish cup, 3 UEFA super cups and 4 fifa world club cups and scored 104 goals in 190 games, all this despite suffering ongoing calf problems. Despite this the knives have been out for him in Madrid for ages. Why should he respect them when they’ve shown him no respect whatsoever?
    Exactly after the career he has had for them they still act like he’s been shit. If I was him I’d be collecting my money and saying **** them. He’s already had a better career than 99% of footballers.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    He gets paid 300k+ per week that's why.

So if someone is paying you, you should show them unwavering respect even if they treat you like shit? That sounds like a “mercenary” to me.

Agreed. He's been taking their money and their support and now he smacks the fans and the club in the gob. If the Madrid fans forum is anything to go by, he's in for a bad time.

Imagine if one of our players did this: ENGLAND GOLF CARDIFF - IN THAT ORDER. What would the Canton say?

He hasn't played for them for a while, he really wants out. Bet Mourinho will be in with an offer.

Probably will go down well in most of Spain, especially Barcelona. But not in Madrid, the club which pays him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Mansfield View Post
    Agreed. He's been taking their money and their support and now he smacks the fans and the club in the gob. If the Madrid fans forum is anything to go by, he's in for a bad time.

Imagine if one of our players did this: ENGLAND GOLF CARDIFF - IN THAT ORDER. What would the Canton say?

He hasn't played for them for a while, he really wants out. Bet Mourinho will be in with an offer.
    But they are the most fickle sh*t supporters in the world bank rolled by Spain’s government practically. They pay huge inflated fees and wages, it’s not bales fault is it? He’s dine really well for them and they don’t appreciate him, or anyone even do they?

So what? They pay huge wages to everyone to try and dominate the game. The worst of the worst

He probably didn’t see what was printed on the flag. Other players were holding it.

He needs to leave that club pronto. Spurs seems the best fit.

Money does not buy respect.