+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ethan Ampadu

Re: Ethan Ampadu

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Yeah but I didn’t have a pop at the lad, you’d swear I went on a massive rant the way WB replied...
    I know you didn't, you're just unsure, like slot of us. I've learnt not to big young players up to much as experience has told me that being advanced at a young age can mean nothing a few years later.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I know you didn't, you're just unsure, like slot of us. I've learnt not to big young players up to much as experience has told me that being advanced at a young age can mean nothing a few years later.
    Yes.

Lovely I’d he comes good and gives wales 10+ years as a top player, but I certainly won’t be his personal little mascot like WB seems intent on being, support talent by all means but it’s a little weird the way he keeps on.

Yes.

Lovely I’d he comes good and gives wales 10+ years as a top player, but I certainly won’t be his personal little mascot like WB seems intent on being, support talent by all means but it’s a little weird the way he keeps on.
    He certainly takes an interest in him..

And it’s definitely weird.

I keep an eye on all the young Welsh players coming through. Chem Campbell looks like he could be the next one off the production line, along with Brennan Johnson if he commits to Wales. I also think you are a bit odd for thinking that people are odd for talking about football on football message boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I keep an eye on all the young Welsh players coming through. Chem Campbell looks like he could be the next one off the production line, along with Brennan Johnson if he commits to Wales. I also think you are a bit odd for thinking that people are odd for talking about football on football message boards.
    I didn't say that you were odd. This is the second time you've got something wrong about me.

I didn't say that you were odd. This is the second time you've got something wrong about me.
    Well just keep your gob shut if you havent got anything worthwhile to say

And it’s definitely weird.
    You and Tuerto are like a pair of old woman the way you gossip about other people

Well just keep your gob shut if you havent got anything worthwhile to say
    What in gods name are you talking about? I didn't call you odd and i gave an opinion on Ethan Ampadu, that's all.

Heisenberg

Subbed off after 56 mins tonight for another centre back while Leipzig were 1-0 down at home to Benfica. At least he's getting some minutes for them though - hopefully he'll get some more game time at the weekend against Paderborn.

What in gods name are you talking about? I didn't call you odd and i gave an opinion on Ethan Ampadu, that's all.
    The trick is to realise he’s having you on and not bite.

You and Tuerto are like a pair of old woman the way you gossip about other people

They must rate him at Chelsea. He was in senior squads way before your Mason Mounts etc

Hope he kicks on in the next few months as it will be great for Wales.

Thanks for this

I also think he's got the potential to be a great player, and try to keep an eye on his progress, probably more than any of our other youngsters

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Subbed off after 56 mins tonight for another centre back while Leipzig were 1-0 down at home to Benfica. At least he's getting some minutes for them though - hopefully he'll get some more game time at the weekend against Paderborn.
    In the interests of accuracy it was actually a tactical substitution, as Leipzig needed to avoid defeat. The German international Lukas Klostermann moved over to centre-half, and the substitute Nordi Mukiele came on as a right-back, as he is very effective attacking down the right hand side. Ironically, Klostermann made a total ass of himself seconds after the substitution when he fell over and gifted Benfica a second goal. In an exciting ending to the game, the 2-2 final score saw Benfica knocked out of this year's competition.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Thanks for this

I also think he's got the potential to be a great player, and try to keep an eye on his progress, probably more than any of our other youngsters
    It was interesting what he said about Giggs, it's seems like there are some people that exist who actually like him!

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Yep. I’m baffled by some of the comments about his performances. I think he’s been great. Very strong physically. Composed and excellent passing.