Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
Not just that but another ****ing giant. I know it's unlikely given the manger we've hired but I hope to **** whether he is successful or not we at least try to evolve the team into something different - giving more netball players contracts will see us stuck in the stone age - it's not good for the future of the club on any level and if we continue to play the way do while doing anything less than absolutely smashing the shit out of the league I can see attendances going off a cliff.
I was happy with his presser, after being like a wounded lion after his appointment, but being happy with how he comes across and whether I think he’s a nice bloke have **** all to do with it, if he plays how I initially thought he would then I give up, if he can tweak it and play a bit I’ll slowly come round.

I don’t care if he takes us up, if it means we win 1 nil week in week out with ugly football, I honestly don’t. You’ve got fans on here saying we aren’t fans if we don’t follow a manager if he takes us up playing football, then in another thread banging on about how shit the football was in division 4..there we are then so it shouldn’t matter if we go up if you’re arguing the shit football low division shit. Why not stay down and try and get us playing a bit better.. but the hypocrites won’t have that.

I’d swap a few years in the second division and getting an identity and culture from first team to the kids, over going up playing shit football.