+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Madine starts upfront tomorrow....

Re: Madine starts upfront tomorrow....

He was undoubtedly biting his lip Michael as the way he was ‘despatched’ was ruthless.
    This story hasn’t yet snowballed but when it does the toxicity will I believe come to the fore 😕
    Wee Ed haven’t heard the last of Andy Legg 🤫

*predictive text*
    We haven’t heard the last of Andy Legg

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    His performance yesterday only confirmed to me that we must make every effort in January to offload him.
    Even if the fee is £1m, simply get rid
    I don’t think he’s good enough to play for us either, but my post was basically pointing out that people didn’t seem to be allowed to criticise the new manager appointment but its open season on the players.

If the new manager has been given time then IMO we’ve got to do the same with all the players and judge them on how they play under NH.

Madine put in an ok performance on the weekend to be fair, nothing spectacular but he wasn’t awful

People aren’t allowed to criticise the new manager? It’s been 2 non stop weeks of people criticising the appointment ffs

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    People aren’t allowed to criticise the new manager? It’s been 2 non stop weeks of people criticising the appointment ffs
    Yeah... with a little army jumping on each post .. you know.. as if we aren’t allowed negative opinions...

Ffs