+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Updated: Guardiola 2 Lampard 1

  1. #1
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,956

    Updated: Guardiola 2 Lampard 1

    Guardiola 0 Lampard 1

    Nice

  2. #2

    Re: Guardiola 0 Lampard 1

    Brilliant game so far.
    Chelsea have been excellent.

  3. #3
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,956

    Re: Guardiola 0 Lampard 1

    Jorginho is much better under Frank, he's like a different player.

  4. #4

    Re: Guardiola 0 Lampard 1

    1-1

  5. #5
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,956

    Re: Guardiola 0 Lampard 1

    All square.

  6. #6

    Re: Guardiola 0 Lampard 1

    So far, only Southampton letting the side down for a clean sweep of away wins in the Premiership today.

  7. #7

    Re: Guardiola 0 Lampard 1

    2-1 Man Citeh

  8. #8
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,956

    Re: Guardiola 0 Lampard 1

    There are more goals in this game.

  9. #9

    Re: Guardiola 0 Lampard 1

    Chelsea playing like they are happy losing 2-1

  10. #10
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,956

    Re: Guardiola 0 Lampard 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    There are more goals in this game.
    Thank you Raheem

  11. #11
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,956

    Re: Guardiola 0 Lampard 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Thank you Raheem
    Or maybe not

  12. #12

    Re: Guardiola 0 Lampard 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Or maybe not
    Got any more tips lol?

  13. #13

    Re: Guardiola 0 Lampard 1

    VAR sure is shite.

    Even on the screen frozen he looked on side.
    This one didn't matter to the result but there have been and will be ones that will matter.

    They have to give the tight ones to the attacker.

  14. #14

    Re: Guardiola 0 Lampard 1

    Pathetic. Benefit of doubt to the attacker every time.

    2019-11-23 19.38.38.jpg

  15. #15

    Re: Guardiola 0 Lampard 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Pathetic. Benefit of doubt to the attacker every time.

    2019-11-23 19.38.38.jpg
    I had a tenner on 3-1 to Man City.

  16. #16

    Re: Updated: Guardiola 2 Lampard 1

    A change to the offside rule rather than VAR

  17. #17

    Re: Guardiola 0 Lampard 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I had a tenner on 3-1 to Man City.
    Devastating.

  18. #18

    Re: Guardiola 0 Lampard 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Devastating.
    That's how i lose bets. I don't win, i just get incredibly close.

  19. #19

    Re: Guardiola 0 Lampard 1

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    VAR sure is shite.

    Even on the screen frozen he looked on side.
    This one didn't matter to the result but there have been and will be ones that will matter.

    They have to give the tight ones to the attacker.

  20. #20

    Re: Guardiola 0 Lampard 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Pathetic. Benefit of doubt to the attacker every time.

    2019-11-23 19.38.38.jpg
    I'm looking really closely at that picture and it still looks onside to me. I think it was after the boring 1990 World Cup that FIFA decreed that any benefit of the doubt shown in close offside decisions should go to the attacking side rather than, as was previously the case, the defending team - VAR has completely reversed that position and I'd rather see it shelved than have this sort of farcical decision constantly repeated.

  21. #21

    Re: Guardiola 0 Lampard 1

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'm looking really closely at that picture and it still looks onside to me. I think it was after the boring 1990 World Cup that FIFA decreed that any benefit of the doubt shown in close offside decisions should go to the attacking side rather than, as was previously the case, the defending team - VAR has completely reversed that position and I'd rather see it shelved than have this sort of farcical decision constantly repeated.
    His dandruff is offside. I can't stand VAR, although i think that a small portion of blame must go towards the fans (customers) who seem to get very annoyed when things go against their teams but not so when a poor decision goes their way. I'm probably in a minority when i say that it's the beauty of sport (certainly football) that we have contentious decisions and some that are plainly wrong. If people want to moan about a couple of decisions going against them over a season in order to justify their team being relegated and being shit for the most part then in my opinion they're not really dealing with the bigger issue. If we are to have VAR then why not just for semi finals and finals, where a balls up by the officials can be costly and deprive a club and it's fans of success.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •