+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much longer will ‘ole be at the wheel?!’

Re: How much longer will ‘ole be at the wheel?!’

Quote Originally Posted by Fancydan View Post
    What then for Ole? His legacy..... he bought Harry Maguire for £80M!! 😯 Leicester paid £3.5M for Johnny Evans. A defender manure didn’t consider good enough!
    He wasn’t good enough at the time for United though. He’s dropped down and come back better.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yep, Sir Alex Ferguson should be banned from Old Trafford for being clueless
    That's Moyes and Solskjear he's thought would do a good job so far so maybe he should

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    He wasn’t good enough at the time for United though. He’s dropped down and come back better.
    Fergie said they never should have sold him, and I agree. He just needed to mature a bit. It's not like he ever stopped playing premier league football and was always a more solid player than smalling, Jones, Rocho, Bailey and most other centre halves who've played there since he left.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Fergie said they never should have sold him, and I agree. He just needed to mature a bit. It's not like he ever stopped playing premier league football and was always a more solid player than smalling, Jones, Rocho, Bailey and most other centre halves who've played there since he left.
    Fergie also signed Djemba Djemba and Kleberson.

I’m not saying I think he’s that bad, but this came up in the pub yesterday and the United fans there agreed he wasn’t good enough at the time.

I heard a city fan with a beer belly call Mendez-Liang fat at the weekend so I won't hold some man united fans in a pub's opinion too highly.

He needed to improve but he never should have been sold, he made a ton of appearances for united and has always looked good since leaving. United's defence on the other hand have been consistently shite.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I heard a city fan with a beer belly call Mendez-Liang fat at the weekend so I won't hold some man united fans in a pub's opinion too highly.

He needed to improve but he never should have been sold, he made a ton of appearances for united and has always looked good since leaving. United's defence on the other hand have been consistently shite.
    Well you didn’t did you.

These are my mates one of them has a season ticket, goes to as many award as possible and has watched them home and away in Europe some seasons not. Using a game. I’ll happily take his opinion over someone arguing for the sake of it on the internet who always has a smart answer.