+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gary Madine ... dawn of a new era?

Re: Gary Madine ... dawn of a new era?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Really? Madine has played well in each of the last 3 games and was excellent today
    This

Quote Originally Posted by blobird View Post
    Did you go to the Forest game well i did he made a huge impact and hes still getting match fit
    No, but the poster said 3 (THREE) games, the first two of which I DID see and he clearly wasn’t excellent in either of those (and was subbed in both)

So whereas he may have been ‘excellent’ yesterday he clearly was nowhere near ‘excellent’ at Charlton or at home to Stoke.

So let’s keep some perspective and not try to make out that Madine has become a brilliant player under Harris just because we are all so desperate for him not to be rubbish anymore 🙈

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBluebird View Post
    He's looked crap last 3 games imo. Clearly Harris rates him. I rate Bogle way over Gary. Tbf madine was on what 12 in half a season when we bought him - maybe he needs one goal then floodgates
    I thought he was utter gash yesterday.

He been getting subbed because he’s not not fully fit. I saw the first two games and Was surprised how well he played. To hear he was even better yesterday is great. Hope he starts banging them.

That’s said, I fancy Glatzel to do well under Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    I thought he was utter gash yesterday.
    Really? I thought he had a right go, held it up well, kept the Forest defence on their toes. If his last 3 games for us were his first 3 games for the City I think we’d be quite content with his addition to the squad. Let’s give him a bit of slack under the new regime, many were disappointed with Harris’s appointment three games ago yet there’s no doubt about it he’s had a wonderful start results wise. Football is all about the present time, not 6 months ago or last season and presently Madine is doing better than ok.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    He been getting subbed because he’s not not fully fit. I saw the first two games and Was surprised how well he played. To hear he was even better yesterday is great. Hope he starts banging them.

That’s said, I fancy Glatzel to do well under Harris.
    I think with the ball on the floor Glatzel will do well under Harris too. Said it a few times, hope it happens.

But still, nice to see Madine having a good run.