+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ruiz v Joshua 2

Ruiz v Joshua 2

I did think Ruiz would repeat his victory.

However Ruiz has come in over a stone heavier. 6 1 20 stone 3 pounds. FFS.

Re: Ruiz v Joshua 2

Ruiz just doesn’t look the part does he? It’s as if he can’t believe what’s happening to him, still he must be a tough bugger under all that blubber.

Never underestimate fat guys, some of the best fighters out there

Hes very tough and can fight. If your not in condition though then your in trouble.

I remember Douglas smashing Tyson to pieces then was completely useless next fight v Holyfield.

I thought Ruiz would have shed some fat and come in lighter. I really hope he doesn't ruin what he did in the first fight tomorrow.

I think Hearn is going to have a big smile on his face tomorrow night. Be glad for Joshua but not that smug tw@t.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Hes very tough and can fight. If your not in condition though then your in trouble.

I remember Douglas smashing Tyson to pieces then was completely useless next fight v Holyfield.

I thought Ruiz would have shed some fat and come in lighter. I really hope he doesn't ruin what he did in the first fight tomorrow.

I think Hearn is going to have a big smile on his face tomorrow night. Be glad for Joshua but not that smug tw@t.
    Ruiz has got those fast hands, i reckon that he's going to try and finish Joshua early, try and catch him cold, worth a punt as Joshua has a suspect chin, Wlad let him off the hook and Whyte almost stopped him, AJ will probably fight behind the jab and keep his distance, try and wear the fatboy out before doing him in the middle rounds. I hope not, i'm shouting for Ruiz.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Ruiz has got those fast hands, i reckon that he's going to try and finish Joshua early, try and catch him cold, worth a punt as Joshua has a suspect chin, Wlad let him off the hook and Whyte almost stopped him, AJ will probably fight behind the jab and keep his distance, try and wear the fatboy out before doing him in the middle rounds. I hope not, i'm shouting for Ruiz.
    I was puzzled at his weight initially as the reports were he was going to lose weight.
    Now I think Ruiz will just go guns blazing from the off and try to make it an early night.
    Better footwork, Good Handspeed and better ring IQ should do it.

First Team

Joshua probably wins as that extra weight Ruiz was put on is only going to slow him down.
    However, how much has that first defeat affected Joshua?

What time is it on?

I'm guessing as it's ahead of us rather than behind it's going to be an early evening bout and not stupid o clock

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    What time is it on?

I'm guessing as it's ahead of us rather than behind it's going to be an early evening bout and not stupid o clock
    Expected start is 9pm

You can’t dislike AJ but to see someone in Ruiz’s shape win again would be just incredible.

Not a boxing fan but my guess is Joshua in the 9th.

If Joshua avoids the hail mary shots he beats him easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    What time is it on?

8.45 ring walk I believe

Joshua has him beat first fight and got over excited and jumped in, got caught a few times and that was that.
    He just needs to stay behind his jab and cruise. Whether he can do that remains to be seen, few people I know predicted Ruiz win last time round were laughed out of my local, because the media hyped up AJ.

Ruiz round 6

What happened? Last I saw Ruiz a few weeks ago he lost a load of weight. Looked trim. Very unprofessional if he couldn't keep that weight off for a few weeks. Unless this is all part of his plan. Bizarre though.

Someone in work reckons the first loss was on purpose so he could “come back stronger”

I couldn’t make sense of it either

any threads for the fight?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Someone in work reckons the first loss was on purpose so he could “come back stronger”

I couldn’t make sense of it either
    massive pay day though so who the hell knows

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Ruiz round 6
    I concur.

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    any threads for the fight?
    cricfree.stream has it advertised

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    cricfree.stream has it advertised
    thanks matt

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    massive pay day though so who the hell knows
    We’ll never know what goes on, money wins every time though doesn’t it.

AJ
    Chris Eubank Jr
    Usman (UFC)
    There's your treble sorted

Can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Whyte did not nearly stop him, he caught him with 1 shot