+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brentford ticket help

Brentford ticket help

My son is living in London and wants to go to Brentford. He’s a season ticket holder, can he pay over the phone at the CCS but get the ticket at Griffin Park or are the tickets already printed? Is pay on the gate too much to hope for?

Re: Brentford ticket help

Quote Originally Posted by Toggs View Post
    My son is living in London and wants to go to Brentford. He’s a season ticket holder, can he pay over the phone at the CCS but get the ticket at Griffin Park or are the tickets already printed? Is pay on the gate too much to hope for?
    Chances are there will be a steward travelling who could take a ticket to be picked up at the gate. If he rings early on that might work. Not sure if it's pay on the gate if the first option doesn't work....or go in the home end.

Thanks, I’ll tell him to get on the phone early tomorrow

I may be able to help. I’ll DM you.

1,000 tickets have been sold

Cardiff City will be selling tickets until 4pm on Tuesday 10th December

Brentford will be selling to Cardiff City fans on the evening (cash only sales from the away turnstiles)

Collections and reprints will be made available from the Ticket Collection booth on Braemar Road

Sales on the day will be subject to a £5 increase on all ticket prices except for Juniors U18

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    1,000 tickets have been sold

Cardiff City will be selling tickets until 4pm on Tuesday 10th December

Brentford will be selling to Cardiff City fans on the evening (cash only sales from the away turnstiles)

Collections and reprints will be made available from the Ticket Collection booth on Braemar Road

Sales on the day will be subject to a £5 increase on all ticket prices except for Juniors U18
    That's a good away attendance for a cold, wet and windy December night. Safe travels one and all.