Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: IG Horowitz Senate Testimony

IG Horowitz Senate Testimony

Live at 3pm.

Re: IG Horowitz Senate Testimony

Good start, this should be fun!

Where's your usual stalkers , have they fallen away ?

Horowitz looks and sound uncertain and nervous folk should watch this never mind the City

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Where's your usual stalkers , have they fallen away ?
    It looks like they've disappeared from the scene with their hoax Steele dossier.

Horowitz looks and sound uncertain and nervous folk should watch this never mind the City
    There was some scary stuff going on during Crossfire Hurricane, with absolutely no accountability.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    There was some scary stuff going on during Crossfire Hurricane, with absolutely no accountability.
    Incredible.

Looks like you were right all along.

Incredible.

You can tell he was right, usual suspects gone missing 😂😂😂😂🎤 I listened to a couple of hours of this today as a background whilst doing some work, what a bluddy fiasco 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I listened to a couple of hours of this today as a background whilst doing some work, what a bluddy fiasco ��
    A fraud was committed on the FISA court regarding the Carter Page FISA warrant:

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    You can tell he was right, usual suspects gone missing 😂😂😂😂🎤 I listened to a couple of hours of this today as a background whilst doing some work, what a bluddy fiasco 🤔
    I suspect the only people unable to see the irony of three people with over 30k posts between them talking in an echo chamber about "Usual Suspects and stalkers" are the three amigos themselves!

Apologies for spending my day navigating the roadworks of the M4 and the traffic jams of West London to freeze on a terrace for a couple of hours rather than annoy nurses by whooping and hollering at Lindsey Graham's inane utterances though!

Incredible.

Is this the subject where two days ago you would love to make a contribution to if only you had bought a "Conspiracy Theory for Dummies" guidebook but have now concluded that the tosh that WB has been pedalling for the last three years was right all along?

You know the assertions that Trump Tower was wiretapped, that deep state sought to interfere and invalidate the 2016 election to the benefit of Hilary Clinton and it has been trying to remove Trump ever since. That there was an informant in the Trump campaign. That the three Trump campaign officials either jailed or awaiting sentencing were entrapped and the decision to open an investigation into the Trump Campaign was politically motivated and unjustified.

The independent Inspector General, whose report was supposed to be Judgement Day debunked and rebutted this nonsense in that report and subsequent testimony. In doing so he had to resist pressure from the non-independent Attorney General and his prosecutor to reach a different conclusion.

The procedural failings of the FBI when obtaining a warrant for surveillance of someone who left the Trump campaign 6 weeks earlier give some succour to those who only recently were belittling actual criminal acts as "process crimes". But if you think all of the above somehow validates the constant nonsensical outpourings over the last three years correct you are indeed as clueless as you so starkly stated a couple of days ago in a different thread.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Is this the subject where two days ago you would love to make a contribution to if only you had bought a "Conspiracy Theory for Dummies" guidebook but have now concluded that the tosh that WB has been pedalling for the last three years was right all along?

You know the assertions that Trump Tower was wiretapped, that deep state sought to interfere and invalidate the 2016 election to the benefit of Hilary Clinton and it has been trying to remove Trump ever since. That there was an informant in the Trump campaign. That the three Trump campaign officials either jailed or awaiting sentencing were entrapped and the decision to open an investigation into the Trump Campaign was politically motivated and unjustified.

The independent Inspector General, whose report was supposed to be Judgement Day debunked and rebutted this nonsense in that report and subsequent testimony. In doing so he had to resist pressure from the non-independent Attorney General and his prosecutor to reach a different conclusion.

The procedural failings of the FBI when obtaining a warrant for surveillance of someone who left the Trump campaign 6 weeks earlier give some succour to those who only recently were belittling actual criminal acts as "process crimes". But if you think all of the above somehow validates the constant nonsensical outpourings over the last three years correct you are indeed as clueless as you so starkly stated a couple of days ago in a different thread.
    Not to be gushing but I think this is the single greatest piece of writing I’ve ever seen on here.

Bravo 👏 😂😂😂😂👍👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Not to be gushing but I think this is the single greatest piece of writing I’ve ever seen on here.

Bravo �� ��������������
    Written by someone who wanted to see innocent people sent to jail just because of his hatred for Donald Trump. It tells you everything you need to know about the man.

Mate, the Steele dossier was a hoax. Trump Russia Collusion was a hoax. The Mueller Report was a hoax. It's all built on the fruit of the poison tree. This simple fact seems to have passed you by. Everything you have ever written depended on the Steele Dossier being true. It wasn't. Innocent people are going to become very rich because of the malfeasance of those who were as equally dumb as you are.

Mate, the Steele dossier was a hoax. Trump Russia Collusion was a hoax. The Mueller Report was a hoax. It's all built on the fruit of the poison tree. This simple fact seems to have passed you by. Everything you have ever written depended on the Steele Dossier being true. It wasn't. Innocent people are going to become very rich because of the malfeasance of those who were as equally dumb as you are.
    Coming from the guy who trumpeted:
    Pizzagate;
    bigged up the Seth Rich killing;
    pronounced that Trump has solved mass shootings and aviation disasters;
    said Pakistani IT guy or crowdstrike/Ukrainians hacked DNC servers;
    said Carter Page was an FBI informant called UCE-1;
    that the Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr was a Democrat plant to get FISA warrant on Trump and Obama/Lynch had FISA warrants issued on the whole team along with the recently debunked stuff you won't know how much your arrogant dismissal of my dumbness from your superior informed intellect means to me!

Coming from the guy who trumpeted:
    Pizzagate;
    bigged up the Seth Rich killing;
    pronounced that Trump has solved mass shootings and aviation disasters;
    said Pakistani IT guy or crowdstrike/Ukrainians hacked DNC servers;
    said Carter Page was an FBI informant called UCE-1;
    that the Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr was a Democrat plant to get FISA warrant on Trump and Obama/Lynch had FISA warrants issued on the whole team along with the recently debunked stuff you won't know how much your arrogant dismissal of my dumbness from your superior informed intellect means to me!
    What is it like living in a fantasy world far removed from reality?

What is it like living in a fantasy world far removed from reality?
    Ok you got me. I didn't mean the bit I said about what you write meaning a lot to me!

Ok you got me. I didn't mean the bit I said about what you write meaning a lot to me!
    You got the Steele Dossier totally wrong, which means everything that you have ever written these past 3 years has been a big steaming pile of BS. Wind your neck in fella!

You got the Steele Dossier totally wrong, which means everything that you have ever written these past 3 years has been a big steaming pile of BS. Wind your neck in fella!
    All you need to do now is find something that backs up the words you just put in my mouth I suppose!

All you need to do now is find something that backs up the words you just put in my mouth I suppose!
    You and lardy own the Trump Russia Collusion hoax. Don't back away from it now, it was fantastic entertainment!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    One thing we have worked out is the TDS Crew are feckin' nuts

Written by someone who wanted to see innocent people sent to jail just because of his hatred for Donald Trump. It tells you everything you need to know about the man.

I’m sorry WB abut you’ve got no moral high ground on this subject.

You perpetuated that Pizzagate nonsense, you tried to dilute the issue regarding that arsehole who drove into a crowd in Carolina, you’ve as Cyril said defended the actions of criminals like Flynn and that Papdoulous fella by minimising their crimes.

I’ve no doubt there’s wrong doing on both sides but all your alt right defence of one side good and the other evil gives you no right as I said to take the moral high ground .

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I’m sorry WB abut you’ve got no moral high ground on this subject.

You perpetuated that Pizzagate nonsense, you tried to dilute the issue regarding that arsehole who drove into a crowd in Carolina, you’ve as Cyril said defended the actions of criminals like Flynn and that Papdoulous fella by minimising their crimes.

I’ve no doubt there’s wrong doing on both sides but all your alt right defence of one side good and the other evil gives you no right as I said to take the moral high ground .
    All I said about pizzagate is nothing happened in the basement of that pizza parlour, it was just a distraction. It was always about Epstein and Hollywood, etc. It's also going to come out that when the mysterious "Russian spy" offered Papadopoulos the Clinton emails, he said something along the lines that it was illegal and the guy was nuts, and they then hid this exculpatory information from the court. Likewise, Flynn hasn't been prosecuted yet, and there was lots of dodgy stuff going on there too. Don't believe everything that you read in the press, or you too could end up like lardy & cyril

PS are you saying IG Horowitz is alt-right?