Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
I’m sorry WB abut you’ve got no moral high ground on this subject.

You perpetuated that Pizzagate nonsense, you tried to dilute the issue regarding that arsehole who drove into a crowd in Carolina, you’ve as Cyril said defended the actions of criminals like Flynn and that Papdoulous fella by minimising their crimes.

I’ve no doubt there’s wrong doing on both sides but all your alt right defence of one side good and the other evil gives you no right as I said to take the moral high ground .
All I said about pizzagate is nothing happened in the basement of that pizza parlour, it was just a distraction. It was always about Epstein and Hollywood, etc. It's also going to come out that when the mysterious "Russian spy" offered Papadopoulos the Clinton emails, he said something along the lines that it was illegal and the guy was nuts, and they then hid this exculpatory information from the court. Likewise, Flynn hasn't been prosecuted yet, and there was lots of dodgy stuff going on there too. Don't believe everything that you read in the press, or you too could end up like lardy & cyril

PS are you saying IG Horowitz is alt-right?