+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The People's Vote

The People's Vote

Is it still on or is the issue now settled?

Re: The People's Vote

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Is it still on or is the issue now settled?
    Think the peoples vote has just spoken .

Imagine being in the post discussion bowels of Liberal and Labour camps, I wonder if they now think should have backed May stopped this in its tracks ,I bet the the 2020 election would have looked different they used Parliament

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Think the peoples vote has just spoken .

Imagine being in the post discussion bowels of Liberal and Labour camps, I wonder if they now think should have backed May stopped this in its tracks ,I bet the the 2020 election would have looked different they used Parliament
    So the General Election was a new Brexit referendum was it?

On that basis the 'Leave' parties got just under 15m votes (Tory, Brexit, UKIP, DUP and a few minnows).

The others got just over 17m (Labour, LibDem, Greens, SNP, Plaid, SF, SDLP and a few minnows).

Of course Labour only counts as anti-Brexit when that suits your argument. Now it doesn't they will be redefined as fence-sitters!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    So the General Election was a new Brexit referendum was it?

On that basis the 'Leave' parties got just under 15m votes (Tory, Brexit, UKIP, DUP and a few minnows).

The others got just over 17m (Labour, LibDem, Greens, SNP, Plaid, SF, SDLP and a few minnows).

Of course Labour only counts as anti-Brexit when that suits your argument. Now it doesn't they will be redefined as fence-sitters!
    Judging by the very many times a gleeful LOM has been on here rubbing salt into the wound today I imagine he's been wanking himself furiously ever since the result of the Exit Poll. It would be a shame if he got that salt on his cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Judging by the very many times a gleeful LOM has been on here rubbing salt into the wound today I imagine he's been wanking himself furiously ever since the result of the Exit Poll. It would be a shame if he got that salt on his cock.
    I was seeking logical explanations why most of his posts struggle on grammar, punctuation and spelling towards their end and now you put an image into my head I am struggling to - ridd,, my self off....ooh ooh shit!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I was seeking logical explanations why most of his posts struggle on grammar, punctuation and spelling towards their end and now you put an image into my head I am struggling to - ridd,, my self off....ooh ooh shit!
    Nothing wrong with a salt wank ,when one needs to rub it in ,welcome to the lost denial world of narrow political thought. This result was born from poor choices , better planning and it could have been so different as JC has stated time to reflect fella's .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Nothing wrong with a salt wank ,when one needs to rub it in ,welcome to the lost denial world of narrow political thought. This result was born from poor choices , better planning and it could have been so different as JC has stated time to reflect fella's .
    It would be ironic if someone observed that the reason someone's posts tail off on grammar, punctuation and spelling towards the end is because this could be a sign of onanism and their next post tails off in it's grammar, punctuation and spelling towards the end I suppose!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It would be ironic if someone observed that the reason someone's posts tail off on grammar, punctuation and spelling towards the end is because this could be a sign of onanism and their next post tails off in it's grammar, punctuation and spelling towards the end I suppose!
    And you would know all about potus interruptus!