+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ukraine Corruption

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ukraine Corruption

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So, the answer to the question Cyril asked you is no then.
    The answer is .. I have never learned a single thing from Cyril that I didn't already know, but I have enjoyed his many attempts at trying to discredit anybody that goes against his propaganda narratives. I'd certainly give the young man 10/10 for his BS ability

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The answer is .. I have never learned a single thing from Cyril that I didn't already know, but I have enjoyed his many attempts at trying to discredit anybody that goes against his propaganda narratives. I'd certainly give the young man 10/10 for his BS ability
    irony.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    It would be irony if cyril had any success with his observations, and I didn't have any. Unfortunately, we are still waiting for the tables to be turned!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So in summary the question was:

Any evidence that the Trump election team, transition team or administration has or is riddled with spies you want to share?

and your answer is:

I have never learned a single thing from Cyril that I didn't already know

I can't think for a moment why people question your coherence and credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So in summary the question was:

Any evidence that the Trump election team, transition team or administration has or is riddled with spies you want to share?

and your answer is:

I have never learned a single thing from Cyril that I didn't already know

I can't think for a moment why people question your coherence and credibility.
    Your grandstanding may impress your friends, but it does very little for me. At least you are consistent when it comes to getting everything wrong. It must have been galling for you to witness me calling out the Russian Collusion hoax way back in 2017, and then seeing my assumptions proven correct. Ditto the Mueller investigation which you believed right up until the very last moment. The thing is you don't even learn from your mistakes, you just stumble into the next media created shit-fest with all guns blazing, expecting a different outcome which never quite materialises