+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine Corruption

Re: Ukraine Corruption

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    First of all - google 'whistleblowers protection USA and then 'threats against whistleblower Trump'.

Then imagine how worthwhile it would be to hear this:

"Hi everyone, I'm Johnny Whistleblower. I overheard a conversation between members of staff regarding the President abusing his power in office by withholding approved military aid to try to get a foreign nation to investigate a political rival... in order to personally gain an advantage for the President. All of the information that I provided led to investigations and witnesses confirming said information, that the President attempted to convince the Ukrainian head of state to investigate his political opponent by withholding $400m that was approved by congress... but don't worry about those facts, ask me about whether I voted for Al Gore".

Can you see how ridiculous that is? (likely a redundant question).

Also... the Republicans in the senate haven't agreed to allow witnesses in the trial. Why do you think that is? Do innocent people forbid witnesses from proving their innocence?
    Nope still think the man should be named .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Quite right. Name him and make his life hell. That way, no one else will dare cross The Great Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    First of all - google 'whistleblowers protection USA and then 'threats against whistleblower Trump'.

Then imagine how worthwhile it would be to hear this:

"Hi everyone, I'm Johnny Whistleblower. I overheard a conversation between members of staff regarding the President abusing his power in office by withholding approved military aid to try to get a foreign nation to investigate a political rival... in order to personally gain an advantage for the President. All of the information that I provided led to investigations and witnesses confirming said information, that the President attempted to convince the Ukrainian head of state to investigate his political opponent by withholding $400m that was approved by congress... but don't worry about those facts, ask me about whether I voted for Al Gore".

Can you see how ridiculous that is? (likely a redundant question).

Also... the Republicans in the senate haven't agreed to allow witnesses in the trial. Why do you think that is? Do innocent people forbid witnesses from proving their innocence?
    Yes, all of lifeonmars' concerns have been addressed one way or another weeks ago.

Not a direct witness to the phone call? The WH have released the transcript and Vindman was on the call and gave testimony.

Political allegiance? Sondland is US ambassador to the EU because he was a massive Trump donor, and he gave testimony.

Was informed of what happened, that's a bit weak and any lawyer would shoot him down: Yes Rumpole, that's why there's no point in him giving any further testimony.

Lifeonmars, if you're worried about people not giving testimony, wonder why Mulvaney, Pompeo, Bolton and many other very involved characters aren't giving theirs. Which ties into...

"what I dont, get why bring new evidence to the for now ,surely they had it already , it cant just have popped out of nowhere, of course witnesses should be allowed," - there are plenty of holes in the narrative, new evidence/witnesses/testimony would fill them. They didn't have it already as the above names haven't spoken and the Lev Parnas business was under a court's lock and key at the time.

Now another question for you to ponder is: if Trump did nothing wrong, why is he so desperate to stop anyone talking?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yes, all of lifeonmars' concerns have been addressed one way or another weeks ago.

Not a direct witness to the phone call? The WH have released the transcript and Vindman was on the call and gave testimony.

Political allegiance? Sondland is US ambassador to the EU because he was a massive Trump donor, and he gave testimony.

Was informed of what happened, that's a bit weak and any lawyer would shoot him down: Yes Rumpole, that's why there's no point in him giving any further testimony.

Lifeonmars, if you're worried about people not giving testimony, wonder why Mulvaney, Pompeo, Bolton and many other very involved characters aren't giving theirs. Which ties into...

"what I dont, get why bring new evidence to the for now ,surely they had it already , it cant just have popped out of nowhere, of course witnesses should be allowed," - there are plenty of holes in the narrative, new evidence/witnesses/testimony would fill them. They didn't have it already as the above names haven't spoken and the Lev Parnas business was under a court's lock and key at the time.

Now another question for you to ponder is: if Trump did nothing wrong, why is he so desperate to stop anyone talking?
    Are you Rachael Maddow in disguise? Don't forget she's has a history of leading you astray

As if his identity isn't known

How does one provide content to WL?
    >comp-to-comp
    >person-to-person [1]
    Personal comms [secured] prior to release? [1]
    The (Source(s)):
    >Feeder [1]
    >Recipient [1]
    Interning for the DNC can be deadly.
    Does Crowdstrike possess 'gov_capablity' to trace 'break-in' route(s)?
    Does Crowdstrike possess 'gov_capability' re: foreign intercepts?
    Possible to layer/insert code [Crowdstrike] to designate intruder [intended target]?
    NSA data_bridge DNC-Crowdstrike [bulk data collection]
    Matters of National Security [Highest Levels].
    FISA is only the beginning.
    The hole is DEEP.

It must be done right.
    It must be done according to the rule of law.
    It must carry weight.
    It must be proven in the court of law.
    There can be no mistakes.
    Good things sometimes take time.
    Attempts to slow/block the inevitable [Justice] will fail.
    [D]s election interference 2016.
    >Clinton/Hussein illegal FISA
    [D]s election interference 2018.
    >Mueller
    [D]s election interference 2020.
    >Impeachment
    Projection.
    These people are sick.
    We, the People, are the cure.

Q++

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So why is the IC IG under investigation?
    Golly, sounds serious. Who is heading that investigation?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Golly, sounds serious. Who is heading that investigation?
    Probably somebody who can see through the TDSMSMBSQ+++

Probably somebody who can see through the TDSMSMBSQ+++
    Thought it was a fairly simple question after your statement. Why so coy about the answer?

Thought it was a fairly simple question after your statement. Why so coy about the answer?
    It came from member of congress with knowledge of IC matters.

It came from member of congress with knowledge of IC matters.
    Seems like you're almost embarrassed to name the Head of the "investigation" (clue: when even Fox News put that in inverted commas you might lack a tad of credibility). It's not like he has previous of he and his aides had Lev Parnas on speed-dial ffs?

Seems like you're almost embarrassed to name the Head of the "investigation" (clue: when even Fox News put that in inverted commas you might lack a tad of credibility). It's not like he has previous of he and his aides had Lev Parnas on speed-dial ffs?
    His report regarding the Russia hoax was pretty accurate, and served as a basis for the current Durham investigation.

His report regarding the Russia hoax was pretty accurate, and served as a basis for the current Durham investigation.
    In any normal circumstance Nunes would not be anywhere near this. A few weeks ago he was threatening anyone who suggested that he had links to Giuliani's Ukraine skunk squad with legal action as it was apparently unfounded. Then the Lev Parnas texts, calls and documents were released showing he and his close aide were "on the team". The legal threats suddenly stopped as did any answers from Nunes to the queries on his and his office's involvement.

Suddenly though up he pops "investigating" the Trump appointed independent Intelligence Community Inspector General who in September 2019 found the whistleblower's urgent concern as "credible".

https://www.dni.gov/files/ICIG/Docum...Complaints.pdf

As with the DoJ independent inspector general who found no evidence of spying on the Trump campaign the IC IG has recently been subject to critical tweets from the President and this transparent smearing from Nunes and his ilk. This is not just about the here and now but as others have said marking the cards for future whistleblowers and pressurising the independence of the institutions put in place to provide checks and balances and transparency on the Executive Branch. No doubt gullible cheerleaders lap it up though!

In any normal circumstance Nunes would not be anywhere near this. A few weeks ago he was threatening anyone who suggested that he had links to Giuliani's Ukraine skunk squad with legal action as it was apparently unfounded. Then the Lev Parnas texts, calls and documents were released showing he and his close aide were "on the team". The legal threats suddenly stopped as did any answers from Nunes to the queries on his and his office's involvement.

Suddenly though up he pops "investigating" the Trump appointed independent Intelligence Community Inspector General who in September 2019 found the whistleblower's urgent concern as "credible".

https://www.dni.gov/files/ICIG/Docum...Complaints.pdf

As with the DoJ independent inspector general who found no evidence of spying on the Trump campaign the IC IG has recently been subject to critical tweets from the President and this transparent smearing from Nunes and his ilk. This is not just about the here and now but as others have said marking the cards for future whistleblowers and pressurising the independence of the institutions put in place to provide checks and balances and transparency on the Executive Branch. No doubt gullible cheerleaders lap it up though!
    It's amusing watching you criticize the person who got right what you got so wrong.

It's amusing watching you criticize the person who got right what you got so wrong.
    You couldn't come back with something more inconsequential could you? What is the substance of the investigation, what is its purpose and what it is seeking to achieve might all trigger a discussion rather than watch you turn into a parody of yourself for days on end!

TDS alive and kicking .

What happened to Brexit , Policing ,NHS, Homeless , Social Care , Austerity, Nationalisation ,Global warming

TDS alive and kicking .

What happened to Brexit , Policing ,NHS, Homeless , Social Care , Austerity, Nationalisation ,Global warming
    Why not start a thread on them. Give farting, shouting at cyclists and bumping into people on mobile phones a go whilst you are at it as I am sure your competencies in those arenas far outweigh any skills you may have as a wind up merchant!

Why not start a thread on them. Give farting, shouting at cyclists and bumping into people on mobile phones a go whilst you are at it as I am sure your competencies in those arenas far outweigh any skills you may have as a wind up merchant!
    😂😂😂😂

We have it all.
    dnc.jpg

eu.jpg

DECLAS CoC
    POTUS > Barr
    Barr > Durham
    [[F] classified intel provided [FVEY - Non FVEY] as needed]
    Does Durham want to hold [freeze] 'public' declas due to criminal nature of the probe(s)?
    Think GJ material.
    When did the investigation begin?
    When did the investigation really begin?
    Nothing can stop what is coming.
    Nothing.
    Slow drip > Flood
    Q++

Heisenberg

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trum...rew-napolitano

Napolitano: "What is required for removal of the president? A demonstration of presidential commission of high crimes and misdemeanors, of which in Trump's case the evidence is ample and uncontradicted."

Jesus Cristo! Even a staunch, Fox News-aligned Republican thinks that Trump should be removed. What's going on?!

Worth remembering.
    The day the public learned [4] FISAs?
    Dec 9, 2019.
    [Anons: August 31, 2018]
    The day the public learned illegal SURV (targeting) of Page (2)?
    January 23, 2020.
    [-Cruz]
    Important markers to remember.
    Watch the news.
    Q++

Just wanting to ensure your still out there and remind one not to forget the essentials of life in the UK away from TDS .

The others you mention are simply pastimes.

I am genuinely flattered you follow my every word .

Sadly I dont recall any of yours , do apologise , I'm sure there fab though .

Going to an awful lot of trouble for an innocent man.

Just wanting to ensure your still out there and remind one not to forget the essentials of life in the UK away from TDS .

The others you mention are simply pastimes.

I am genuinely flattered you follow my every word .

Sadly I dont recall any of yours , do apologise , I'm sure there fab though .
    tbf when someone with the wind up attributes of a digital watch says it is one of their core skills it does stick in the mind, that and the ability to identify whether someone is a naturally born UK person or not just by looking at them.

tbf when someone with the wind up attributes of a digital watch says it is one of their core skills it does stick in the mind, that and the ability to identify whether someone is a naturally born UK person or not just by looking at them.
    Nah its a bit like your TDS , I think you are branching out into WBS and LOMS.

Well,

It's been a quite weekend on the Ukraine front. The latest Lev Parnas video/audio has Trump/Alec Baldwin* (delete to taste) telling a skunk squad of people he said he says he barely knows to get rid of the officially appointed ambassador to the Ukraine. In the end Mike Pompeo did his and Giuliani's dirty work.

Elsewhere the Walrus of War, Trump-appointed ex National Security Advisor John Bolton had the contents of a forthcoming book leaked after it was sent to the White House for vetting. In it he told of an August meeting with Trump in which the president said he wanted to continue a freeze on nearly $400 million in security aid for Ukraine until the government there agreed to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and other Democrats. If confirmed on oath in the unlikely chance that the Senate will allow his testimony you can see why the Trump legal defence team's central argument seems to be abuse of power is not an impeachable offence.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ess-after-book

Obviously Bolton is now an untrustworthy hate figure on the right (seems to have covered off the only bit of the hate spectrum he had left). The usual suspects have gone into "nothingburger" mode arguing he is doing it to sell books, revenge for his sacking, never-Trumper and the leaker is Andrew Peek (if that should make a difference). To spare you WB regurgitating this the CTH take is below:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ew-york-times/

Still in a week or so the jury of independents that is the Senate will acquit Trump and we can all move on.