Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
I don't remember that one - but of course he would do that. All credit to you for continuing to make him look like an idiot. I reached my breaking point when he was losing an argument and had to resort to calling me and TOBW rapist apologists instead of backing down or accepting that he'd got the facts wrong. He's a child, lashing out at anyone who doesn't agree with him.
Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
Do you remember the time he posted an advert for actors as being proof that the violence around the Unite the Right rally was probably started by agent provocateurs from the left/Antifa.

Then someone pointed out that the actors were needed in Charlotte, North Carolina rather than Charlottesville, Virginia where the rally was being held and a counter demonstrator run over and killed. He spent about four pages dissembling and deflecting rather than admit this obvious mistake.

It is obviously cringeworthy to witness but I am not sure about the embarrassment factor. If you have no self-awareness that these things are as plain to everybody else as the nose on your face then you can carry on as normal with your super-ego intact.
Yes, the Charlottesville one was mine. All I did was read the link and it was clear it was a different place, but Gulley The Gullible stuck to his guns that they* were paying uber expenses for these actor/protestors to travel 100+miles instead of just finding local ones.

*Probably Soros