+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine Corruption

Re: Ukraine Corruption

[QUOTE=cyril evans awaydays;5043184]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

On my prediction that the Senate will acquit Trump despite evidence it has been presented and evidence and testimony that has previously been requested but denied or which the Senate is disinterested in seeing then no backtracking on my part.
    You were bigging up what turned out to be a total lack of any case. You should be embarrassed associating yourself with that lot, it's almost as bad as the hoax Steele Dossier

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;5043218]
    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You were bigging up what turned out to be a total lack of any case. You should be embarrassed associating yourself with that lot, it's almost as bad as the hoax Steele Dossier
    Groundhog Day🤣

I'm sure there was plenty of corruption in Ukraine

01.jpg
    02.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post

01.jpg
    02.jpg
    Is that old what's his face? What are the odds that Cyril will spring to their defence in 3 .. 2 ..

Is that old what's his name?
    [E]ric [C]lapton

[We] have more than [We] Need...
    Safeguards are in place...
    Stay Calm... Stay Comfy...
    Enjoy their Panic...
    Enjoy their Pain...
    Enjoy the Show!

[D5]

Q++

Heisenberg

01.jpg
    02.jpg
    Jesus, Nelson... Mate. Get your eyes tested, please.

The two people in those pictures that have been tagged as Michael Carpenter (whoever the hell he is) are clearly not the same person. The only similarity is that they're both white males

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

The two people in those pictures that have been tagged as Michael Carpenter (whoever the hell he is) are clearly not the same person. The only similarity is that they're both white males
    Did Eric Clapton ever perform with the Carpenters?

I've just double checked, nowhere in my comments did i say anything about Carpenter, calm down lad.
    High-blood-pressure.jpg

Heisenberg

I've just double checked, nowhere in my comments did i say anything about Carpenter, calm down lad.
    High-blood-pressure.jpg
    I'm calm. I'm just slightly worried about you, that's all. Even more so now.

Your comment didn't really say anything... I was referring to the picture. What's the point you're making with the latest Q-spiracy meme?

Weren't you ever taught that it's rude not to share?

I'm calm. I'm just slightly worried about you, that's all. Even more so now.

Your comment didn't really say anything... I was referring to the picture. What's the point you're making with the latest Q-spiracy meme?

Weren't you ever taught that it's rude not to share?
    I thought you were a secret Q fan, the tester confirmed

Heisenberg

I thought you were a secret Q fan, the tester confirmed
    Ahh riiiight... Gotcha. Rule 2 and 3 of Cyril's Textbook on Redpill Posting

As you were.

High-blood-pressure.jpg
    "Nowhere in my comments did I say anything about Carpenter"

Look at the image you posted. Look carefully...

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "Nowhere in my comments did I say anything about Carpenter"

Look at the image you posted. Look carefully...
    Pity you didn't look carefully at the Steele Dossier when you were quoting from it left, right & centre

What a dreadful lot if true , no wonder they want Trump done like a kipper , I used to think his "drain the swamp " was just rhetoric.

Perhaps not 🤯

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    What a dreadful lot if true , no wonder they want Trump done like a kipper , I used to think his "drain the swamp " was just rhetoric.

Perhaps not ��
    I heard senate members are going to be looking into how the whistleblower got the whole thing started once Trump is acquitted of his non-crimes next week.

Heisenberg

Perhaps not 🤯
    If what's true?

What's any of what you said got to do with the photo of Adam Schiff and others in front of a banner showing their support for Ukraine - a US ally?

When was the photo taken, LoM?

If what's true?

What's any of what you said got to do with the photo of Adam Schiff and others in front of a banner showing their support for Ukraine - a US ally?

Was the whistleblower in Ukraine too?

If what's true?

You tell me , why are they supporting ,is it a US Rally ,what is the date, why is the date important, who is the whistleblower,is he there, why are they there ,whose building is it ,in what city is it , what relevance is that. It's a fooking photo .

I feel a big wait and see moment coming .

I do hope though you and your buds win a political argument soon, it has been awful for you all, what with Trump, Impeachment, Farage, Boris , Corbyn project etc .

Try joining in with the footy side of the board , isolation as just a political moaner ls not healthy , I know it's een tough but please stay upbeat and positive, there is good out there .

( apologises in advance if you do have another identity just for the footy )

Heisenberg

You tell me , why are they supporting ,is it a US Rally ,what is the date, why is the date important, who is the whistleblower,is he there, why are they there ,whose building is it ,in what city is it , what relevance is that. It's a fooking photo .

I do hope though you and your buds win a political argument soon, it has been awful for you all, what with Trump, Impeachment, Farage, Boris , Corbyn project etc .

Try joining in with the footy side of the board , isolation as just a political moaner ls not healthy , I know it's een tough but please stay upbeat and positive, there is good out there .

Eh? I told you about why Nakhi Wells was being sold yesterday... Maybe you should check your medication if you don't see my football posts.

As for the rest... I have absolutely no idea why you're asking me questions in response to the questions I asked you. You made a point of getting upset about a photo that you have no context for. That's on you, LoM.

Love you xxx

I feel a big wait and see moment coming.

For someone who has repeatedly claimed he’s a Labour voterR and lamented the fact of their demise you don’t half sound like a right wing troll.

Therefore You’ll be treated like one. My advice to you is own your shit Re Brexit, Trumo Stop pretending to show balance as you look like a man who sees which way the fight is going in a school playground and then lifts the arm of the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    For someone who has repeatedly claimed he’s a Labour voterR and lamented the fact of their demise you don’t half sound like a right wing troll.

Therefore You’ll be treated like one. My advice to you is own your shit Re Brexit, Trumo Stop pretending to show balance as you look like a man who sees which way the fight is going in a school playground and then lifts the arm of the winner.
    Relax, Brexit is going to turn out fine, although the future outlook for the EU won't be so great. I am left leaning myself, so I understand where lom is coming from. What's happening now had to be done. The EU, Clinton and Blair, etc., never saw people like you as a priority, they answered to the multinational corporations, hence the offshoring of so many stable jobs. This is being reversed in America, and hopefully the same thing will start to happen here.

Relax, Brexit is going to turn out fine, although the future outlook for the EU won't be so great. I am left leaning myself, so I understand where lom is coming from. What's happening now had to be done. The EU, Clinton and Blair, etc., never saw people like you as a priority, they answered to the multinational corporations, hence the offshoring of so many stable jobs. This is being reversed in America, and hopefully the same thing will start to happen here.
    It's always been a source of baffled amusement to me why obviously right wing posters are often so keen to let us know about their "left leaning" politics.