+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine Corruption

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ukraine Corruption

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Well, as I pick myself up off the floor after the shock of reading those first three predictions, L'll ask is anyone seriously expecting Trump to be impeached given the Republican majority in the Senate?

Nearly fifty years ago, a Republican President accepted that he did not have the support of all of his party and opted to resign before he was impeached. I can't help thinking that Nixon would not have had to resign today because he would have been fully supported by his party no matter what. On the other side, you get the clear feeling that the Democrats would vote en bloc for impeachment no matter how strong or weak the evidence against Trump.

By all accounts, there is a desire for "strong leaders" these days, but I look the world over and struggle to see anything other than political pygmies who are big on bluster and intolerance or rule by fear - where America goes, others follow.
    My hunch was based on available evidence, not a senate majority, although I am sure there a few RINO members who would love to get rid of the president.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Well, as I pick myself up off the floor after the shock of reading those first three predictions, L'll ask is anyone seriously expecting Trump to be impeached given the Republican majority in the Senate?

Nearly fifty years ago, a Republican President accepted that he did not have the support of all of his party and opted to resign before he was impeached. I can't help thinking that Nixon would not have had to resign today because he would have been fully supported by his party no matter what. On the other side, you get the clear feeling that the Democrats would vote en bloc for impeachment no matter how strong or weak the evidence against Trump.

By all accounts, there is a desire for "strong leaders" these days, but I look the world over and struggle to see anything other than political pygmies who are big on bluster and intolerance or rule by fear - where America goes, others follow.
    @Iis anyone seriously expecting Trump to be impeached given the Republican majority in the Senate?@

No why would they .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    is anyone seriously expecting Trump to be impeached given the Republican majority in the Senate? No
    It might come as a bit of a shock to you but he has been impeached!!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It might come as a bit of a shock to you but he has been impeached!!
    you know what I mean ,actual impeached by the senate ,read what TOBW wrote

is anyone seriously expecting Trump to be impeached given the Republican majority in the Senate?

My reply No

Hope the use of large font and colours help you .

you know what I mean ,actual impeached by the senate ,read what TOBW wrote

is anyone seriously expecting Trump to be impeached given the Republican majority in the Senate?

My reply No

Hope the use of large font and colours help you .
    To be fair if I knew what you meant it would probably be a first!

@Iis anyone seriously expecting Trump to be impeached given the Republican majority in the Senate?@

No why would they .
    All senators took an oath last week to be impartial. If the evidence suggests he's guilty then both parties should convict and the reverse is also true.

They'll just ignore their oath though.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    All senators took an oath last week to be impartial. If the evidence suggests he's guilty then both parties should convict and the reverse is also true.

If Trump is guilty then I hope he will be prosecuted, but I don't have much time for political games which have been going on since the Russian Collusion hoax, which started before he became president.

No why would they .

Rudy speaks!

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;5040600]Rudy speaks!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...by-lev-parnas/

We know. Misled ffs!

Stick to the topic mate, and cut out the obfuscation and constant diversions. Your obsessive nature is ruining the politics message board, even though it is quite amusing that you are trying to discredit the site that destroyed all of your Russian Collusion BS!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Stick to the topic mate, and cut out the obfuscation and constant diversions. Your obsessive nature is ruining the politics message board, even though it is quite amusing that you are trying to discredit the site that destroyed all of your Russian Collusion BS!
    Better your usual template response than deal with your zipper problem I guess!

Better your usual template response than deal with your zipper problem I guess!
    Seriously mate, stick to discussing the topic at hand, and stop trying to discredit other posters and sources of information that conflict with your CNN view of the world, as it makes you look like a right kent! As you well know, the CTH obliterated your credibility and you are now discrediting them?? You couldn't make this shit up!

Rudy speaks!

Good listen rare to hear form him .

Is Rudi right they don't investigate Democrats , surely someone has that fact to hand ??

Can't wait for his Ukraine/Iraq podcasts, that will allegedly give us the real evidence releases .

Mr Schiff getting shredded again! I think this trial may get brutal at some stage, Trump has brought the A-Team with him

Mr Schiff getting shredded again! I think this trial may get brutal at some stage, Trump has brought the A-Team with him
    If Trump gets impeached after that defence I will eat my hat!

These lawyers are so switched on, and yes brutal, if the facts are not cemented down you've had it , your toast ,could arrests follow if some of these accusations are unfounded ??

These lawyers are so switched on, and yes brutal, if the facts are not cemented down you've had it , your toast ,could arrests follow if some of these accusations are unfounded ??
    The impeachment managers don't seem very convincing judging by their demeaner. It's almost as though their hearts aren't in it, and they are just going through the motions. I'm not seeing any conviction in their delivery either, and it looks like they are reading from a script.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post

I suspect your right .

Heisenberg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/worl...ost_type=share

'President Trump's lawyer Alan Dershowitz decried his client's impeachment over the weekend because, he said, there was no crime committed.

Impeachment calls for a standard of "high crimes and misdemeanors" - a much debated phrase that dates back to the Constitution and doesn't necessarily mean the law has been broken.

A central plank in Trump's defence is that impeachment should only be applied to allegations of criminal conduct.

But, in 1998, Mr Dershowitz seemed to make the opposite argument in a CNN interview.'

It's not impeachable when it's Trump, but it was when it was Clinton. Seems legit.

Summary of the first day proceedings: The Democrats have turned up to a gunfight without any guns.

Summary of the first day proceedings: The Democrats have turned up to a gunfight without any guns.
    They are not attempting to remove POTUS from office.
    [2/3rd Senate will not vote to convict [no law(s) broken]]
    They are attempting to protect themselves from prosecution and prevent the public from discovering the truth.
    Q++
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If Russia didn't [hack] the DNC (insider breach)…..
    & US INTEL supported Russia [breach] claim……
    What does that tell you?
    THE US GOV [UNDER POTUS] WENT THROUGH [STILL ONGOING] A MAJOR REMOVE/REPLACE OPERATION.
    TRAITORS EVERYWHERE.
    'DRAIN THE SWAMP' HAS 'REAL' MEANING.
    [Mueller][impeachment] all meant to 'slowdelay prevent' the exposure [& prosecution] of their crimes.
    Will new articles of impeachment be 'continually' drafted in effort to hold as ammunition to prevent Senate hearings re: [D] party corruption?
    Moves & countermoves.
    The 'silent' war continues.
    Q

delta.jpg

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    They are not attempting to remove POTUS from office.
    [2/3rd Senate will not vote to convict [no law(s) broken]]
    They are attempting to protect themselves from prosecution and prevent the public from discovering the truth.
    Q++
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If Russia didn't [hack] the DNC (insider breach)…..
    & US INTEL supported Russia [breach] claim……
    What does that tell you?
    THE US GOV [UNDER POTUS] WENT THROUGH [STILL ONGOING] A MAJOR REMOVE/REPLACE OPERATION.
    TRAITORS EVERYWHERE.
    'DRAIN THE SWAMP' HAS 'REAL' MEANING.
    [Mueller][impeachment] all meant to 'slowdelay prevent' the exposure [& prosecution] of their crimes.
    Will new articles of impeachment be 'continually' drafted in effort to hold as ammunition to prevent Senate hearings re: [D] party corruption?
    Moves & countermoves.
    The 'silent' war continues.
    Q

delta.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    q.jpg