+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just got back and..

Just got back and..

..it's a long time since we've looked so unlikely to score at home. I don't know what any manager can do with this squad of players. You may have great ideas about how you want them to play, but in pure footballing terms we don't belong in this league..

Re: Just got back and..

We had one more shot on target than Everton did today.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    ..it's a long time since we've looked so unlikely to score at home. I don't know what any manager can do with this squad of players. You may have great ideas about how you want them to play, but in pure footballing terms we don't belong in this league..
    Yet we were in the premier league last season. Even worse last season's transfers were made with the championship in mind. Then that idiot of a manager gets rid of the talent and replaces with utter dross. Warnock is a total bellend.

That was shocking one of the worse games iv seen at home
    what can be done with this squad of players is beyond me,we pay good money and there was little skill and effort made,NOT looking forward for the futcher.
    don't blame the manager hes not had enough time there needs drastic surgery to this squad of players
    buccana played ok

this squad is flucking awful. bunch of diva types and lazy bastards,cheers warncock

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    this squad is flucking awful. bunch of diva types and lazy bastards,cheers warncock
    There's no balance, players don't seem to improve. And some of then are just crap. Warnock ****ed up big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    There's no balance, players don't seem to improve. And some of then are just crap. Warnock ****ed up big time.
    I 'd keep Tomlin jazz laing bacuna etheridge pack ..of the team that played today

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    We had one more shot on target than Everton did today.
    When?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    When?
    In stoppage time according to the BBC

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    In stoppage time according to the BBC
    It must have been that Tomlin lob that their keeper tipped over the bar leading to our only corner of the game. What an exciting climax it was - we got a corner.

I think it dawned on Warnock pretty early this season that he'd brought in some very average footballers, and he wasn't going to be able to get close to getting a top 6 finish..

A scandal how the board allowed Warnock to waste £49m net on that.

I 'd keep Tomlin jazz laing bacuna etheridge pack ..of the team that played today
    Sicknote Jazz?

Not for me.

His injury record is awful and will continue to get worse the older he gets.

I do agree we need a clean out though.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Sicknote Jazz?

Not for me.

His injury record is awful and will continue to get worse the older he gets.

I do agree we need a clean out though.
    We've got to rip it up and start again because the previous manager couldn't build a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    We've got to rip it up and start again because the previous manager couldn't build a team.
    Thing is, when Harris came in there were a few moments in a couple of games where we played one-two's, and you felt we might see a bit of football. Incredibly for the Championship, I don't think the players were capable of maintaining it. I just hope Harris isn't thinking about bringing in more of the same..

Thing is, when Harris came in there were a few moments in a couple of games where we played one-two's, and you felt we might see a bit of football. Incredibly for the Championship, I don't think the players were capable of maintaining it. I just hope Harris isn't thinking about bringing in more of the same..
    Agree. The thing is, we have been so starved of any form of football or creativity that even the tiniest bit of skill or build up play was almost revolutionary. We've witnessed 5 years of almost constant dross in my opinion. When a small minority of fans were saying that the Way Warnock plays isn't sustainable and will probably damage us during the promotion season and the Prem season they were shouted down and laughed at. We're now witnessing the clubs inability to think long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    It must have been that Tomlin lob that their keeper tipped over the bar leading to our only corner of the game. What an exciting climax it was - we got a corner.
    Crikey was it that bad

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Crikey was it that bad
    No.