As is now becoming a tradition can I extend my best wishes to all contributors to the Politics Board.

Who can believe another year has passed.

Special call out to Organ Morgan still looking to the East (well the Dombass, Ukraine) for a message from the heavens saying "I told you I would be right one day".

To Nelson as he hops from one Q to another looking in vain for Christmas gifts.

But whatabout LoM in his constant attempts to strangle the English language to death when making his deflectionary points you say! May Santa bring you the thesaurus and grammar checker you have always dreamed of I say!

To RonnieBird, how do you get a Christmas gift for someone who has a better version of everything you ever had, including an intellect? Perhaps the gift of humility and recognition that Dorcus nailed you to a post as SirJimmyScoular from the board that can't be named.

To Wales-Bales, a meteorology kit as the current one seems to regularly predict storms that turn out to be a puff of wind that blows out without most people noticing. On a more optimistic note the full cd box set of Only Fools and Horses. After 15 years of predictions next year they were finally millionaires.

Finally to the long suffering Trump/Mueller/Dossier/Delusion/Collusion/Snowflake Squad. And all other participants right - left - centre - nationalist - globalist. Here's to more polarising debate and gentle abuse into 2020 (Organ's predictions notwithstanding)!