+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harrs is going to Have to rip it up..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Harrs is going to Have to rip it up..

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Millwall were dreadful the most concerning thing for me was that most if not all of those players were signed by hopeless Harris and coached under his leadership with his football vision in mind
    If that's what we have to look forward to they'll knock 10000 of the gate
    Back in the pub after the game and I couldn't believe that some loyal hard-core fans I know some of whom are going Sunday to Sheffield were already talking about not renewing STs for next year if that's what we will be watching
    I said on his appointment that he's bang average and the wrong manager for us, I really hope I'm proved wrong but can't see it based on watching garbage like that
    The lack of knowledge and vision shown by our board for this appointment , really makes me think VT is happy with a mid table side, treading water until he can find a buyer.

Look Harris is not stupid, he is giving every player a chance, so come the January transfer window he will know who to ship out and who he needs to bring in. At the moment we are stuck with what we have got, and there a re many who are not up to it, ffs give the man a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Look Harris is not stupid, he is giving every player a chance, so come the January transfer window he will know who to ship out and who he needs to bring in. At the moment we are stuck with what we have got, and there a re many who are not up to it, ffs give the man a break.
    If you look at the thread title and the content, then it's plainly obvious that I'm not having a go at harris.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    If you look at the thread title and the content, then it's plainly obvious that I'm not having a go at harris.
    I did not think you were, the post was to posters that are having a go at him!

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    I did not think you were, the post was to posters that are having a go at him!
    After the Preston game had Harris tried something different then at least that would have been encouraging, we could have gone with Flint Nelson and Peltier at the back with Paterson and Bennett or Richards as wing backs, pass back Pack could have moved further up field and could stop standing next to his own centre halve? Bacuna alongside with Tomlin having a free role and free up someone. (Not Ward) to play alongside Glatzel
    At least he would be looking to try something new, if the wingers we have are not performing why persist with that formation?

Instead we just had more of the same, usually at Christmas time crowds increase as people take advantage of the break and go for a football fix, can you see anyone who watched that crap looking to buy a half season ticket?

We're stuck with Harris for the time being, but how long do you think he will be here serving up that kind of mind numbing entertainment?