+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff City end 2019 with best performance of the season so far to move into top ten.

Cardiff City end 2019 with best performance of the season so far to move into top ten.

Re: Cardiff City end 2019 with best performance of the season so far to move into top ten.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Good report Bob. Nice to see some optimism!

Thanks for all your reports, always a good read.

Happy New Year!

Re: Cardiff City end 2019 with best performance of the season so far to move into top ten.

Thanks Rich, a Happy New Year to you.

Given recent performances I had my doubts about going (& wasting hours ...) very pleased I did, it was a proper City performance. A brave & wise decision to go 5-4-1 or 3-4-3. Jazz Richards added something different & a stunning ball for the 2nd. The addition of Bamba gave Flint freedom. Glatzel turned in his best performance as did Vaulks. All round glad I went.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Given recent performances I had my doubts about going (& wasting hours ...) very pleased I did, it was a proper City performance. A brave & wise decision to go 5-4-1 or 3-4-3. Jazz Richards added something different & a stunning ball for the 2nd. The addition of Bamba gave Flint freedom. Glatzel turned in his best performance as did Vaulks. All round glad I went.
    Sounds encouraging - thanks.

I’m really looking forward to QPR 👍

https://twitter.com/CardiffCityFC/st...710499328?s=09

This is a great goal and once again shows how pivotal Lee Tomlin is to everything positive we do.