+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Birmingham away.

Birmingham away.

Anyone know when on sale?
    Nothing on website yet.

Re: Birmingham away.

Website has gone shit. E-Ticketing not letting me in. Keeps putting me into a queue, them immediately dumping me out. They recently changed eticketing set up and now it is worse than ever.
    Spedger

Are they on sale yet Spedge?

Quote Originally Posted by barrybloo View Post
    Anyone know when on sale?
    Nothing on website yet.
    This brilliant new ticketing web site is just showing tickets for the Swansea game.

Are we not playing any more games, ever?

Laughable!

Only City could replace a completely functional ticket site that most people could use with this pile of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Only City could replace a completely functional ticket site that most people could use with this pile of crap.
    Is it just me though?

The last one was fine, but this one seems to be 100 times worse. How can it be so rubbish?

Just showing tickets for ONE game?! And that has sold out.....🙈

"With the continued advancement in ticketing technology, the decision to partner with NEWC has been made so as to future-proof our offerings and allow digital enhancements and improvements across our digital platforms." [Taken from new City ticketing website]

Says it all, really.

StT.
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    "With the continued advancement in ticketing technology, the decision to partner with NEWC has been made so as to future-proof our offerings and allow digital enhancements and improvements across our digital platforms." [Taken from new City ticketing website]

Says it all, really.

StT.
    <><
    If Future-Proofing means us not being able to buy tickets to any game in the future past this coming Sunday then they have more than achieved that.

Birmingham away is in 11 days and they have not even released any criteria yet.

How can anybody that travels to away games make any plans without knowing they have a ticket to the game?

The Jack game isn't a sell out by the way.

Still tickets available in the red seats.

I've checked my transactions and there are a few games from earlier in the season missing!

They’ve released a article about Carlisle away tickets, and provided the link to purchase online, but yet again only Swansea showing.
    And that game is 8 days away.

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    They’ve released a article about Carlisle away tickets, and provided the link to purchase online, but yet again only Swansea showing.
    And that game is 8 days away.
    Edit. They’re on sale from Thursday

If Future-Proofing means us not being able to buy tickets to any game in the future past this coming Sunday then they have more than achieved that.

Birmingham away is in 11 days and they have not even released any criteria yet.

How can anybody that travels to away games make any plans without knowing they have a ticket to the game?
    lol!

The criteria is being a bloody idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I know everyone is enjoying a bit of melancholy, but we’ve lost one game and we’re rat-a-tat-tatting on the playoff door.

See you there!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Lol. True.

And I’ll be there 🙈

It's as if they don't want support away.

Only our club could get something as fundamental as this completely wrong.

Largest crowd of the year and they decide to give the new ticketing site a run out and seem hell bent on finally releasing away tickets to fans less than a week before the game.

If anybody finds out what is going on or manages to speak to somebody who knows what they're doing can they put it on here please.

It's as if they don't want support away.

Only our club could get something as fundamental as this completely wrong.

Largest crowd of the year and they decide to give the new ticketing site a run out and seem hell bent on finally releasing away tickets to fans less than a week before the game.
    I feel bad criticising the club over something as fundamental as this, but you are absolutely right: companies spend a long time testing these systems before actually putting them into production and going live.

So what on earth has happened here?! Customers being able to buy (easily would be nice, but not at all is a joke), is a basic fundamental of any business, isn’t it?

I checked another teams website to see how early (or late) they make announcements like this.

Charlton announced on 23rd December that their tickets for Preston away on 18th January (same day as Brum away for us) would be on sale the following day.

It makes City look all the more bad as we have to put in place a criteria also. It is beyond frustrating.

What is worse about our site is that people looking to buy home tickets online for West Brom and Reading can't.
    It is truly laughable that the club actually makes it difficult to take money from fans that are willing to buy and seem to have a telephone line that nobody answers.

I checked another teams website to see how early (or late) they make announcements like this.

Charlton announced on 23rd December that their tickets for Preston away on 18th January (same day as Brum away for us) would be on sale the following day.

It makes City look all the more bad as we have to put in place a criteria also. It is beyond frustrating.

What is worse about our site is that people looking to buy home tickets online for West Brom and Reading can't.
    It is truly laughable that the club actually makes it difficult to take money from fans that are willing to buy and seem to have a telephone line that nobody answers.
    Is there a criteria for Birmingham?

Just spoke to ticket office, details will be released today for Birmingham away, they’ll be on sale by the end of the week.

Ticket website should be fully functional also by the end of the week

That's something.

Thanks for putting it on here.

The club really aren't great when it comes to ticketing, at times its quite amateurish