+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: McBurnie

McBurnie

What a dick. Making gestures at City fans.

Total lack of professionalism and childish to say the least.

If this was a city player ... past or present, I'd be embarrassed.

Re: McBurnie

Not to mention, what on earth was he dressed like???

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    What a dick. Making gestures at City fans.

Total lack of professionalism and childish to say the least.

If this was a city player ... past or present, I'd be embarrassed.
    Agreed, it's always them, isn't it. He's from Leeds, he's not even a jack. Even Cooper said that their fans dominated the atmosphere in the ground, they've got a village mentality down that way, i don't hate them, i can't even be arsed with them.

Liam Gallagher with glitter.

Surprised he didn't borrow Tate's 'f#ck off Cardiff' flag

Kevin and Perry.
    Ugly ginger twat, and in that group add in Brett Johns

Wonder if he'll repeat his drink driving antics on the way back to Sheffield?

Just a scummy little inbred mutant.

I bet he's on the bus now with toozey the battered taxi driver and chums all taking turns to wank over him..

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Agreed, it's always them, isn't it. He's from Leeds, he's not even a jack. Even Cooper said that their fans dominated the atmosphere in the ground, they've got a village mentality down that way, i don't hate them, i can't even be arsed with them.
    I made this point after the reverse fixture in October, Swansea care about this fixture a lot more than we do. Cooper was just playing to the gallery with his comments post match (the atmosphere, the grass was too long etc), they really hate us in a way that isn't really reciprocated. Its like a perverse unrequited love.

Only what Warnock said in the reverse fixture.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I made this point after the reverse fixture in October, Swansea care about this fixture a lot more than we do. Cooper was just playing to the gallery with his comments post match (the atmosphere, the grass was too long etc), they really hate us in a way that isn't really reciprocated. Its like a perverse unrequited love.
    Let’s be honest, their season finished today. This game is their be all and end all - the reason they exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Let’s be honest, their season finished today. This game is their be all and end all - the reason they exist.
    This

Hate him but I don’t mind people like him in football.

If it was Jay Bothroyd in the away end at Swansea we’d all love it

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Hate him but I don’t mind people like him in football.

If it was Jay Bothroyd in the away end at Swansea we’d all love it
    I'd draw the line at gesturing towards opposition fans.
    Leave that to the idiots and childish .

If I was his employer I wouldn't be too happy

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    For anyone in any doubt about him being a gypo. What a knob.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    For anyone in any doubt about him being a gypo. What a knob.
    Scruffy looking gimp..
    They will worship him forever more now..

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Jesus Christ, this is supposed to be a top level professional. I'd have found this quite amusing when i was 14 (if it was one of our players) I just don't get it, none of our players do it apart from the odd half hearted ayatollah. They breed some ****ing idiots down that way.

He's from ****ing Yorkshire. And should be enjoying a sucessful season in the EPL with Sheffield Utd. WTF is wrong with him?

I remember Cameron Jerome and Tom Heaton coming to see us when we were playing near their teams but it seems odd to travel so far. But that's up to him; there are plenty of numpties at the football and they're often on the pitch so it seems a bit of a double standard to single out his behaviour. Ignore the plank.

I'm mates of Pancho from Sanchez he met him in Jackland and went to a party with him said he said was a raving cokehead Chav https://twitter.com/oli_mcburnie/sta...109053952?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He's from ****ing Yorkshire. And should be enjoying a sucessful season in the EPL with Sheffield Utd. WTF is wrong with him?
    It's a Swansea thing, very small time mentality. There's quite a large disparity between the Two Cities now, Swansea has gone backwards in every respect. Cardiff as a City is more diverse, multi cultural and forward thinking, that pace is 30 years behind in every respect, their fans and the City is stuck in 1989. As Cardiff has progressed, so have the people. It's sad really and i suppose it's a reflection on how Swansea has been neglected by Politicians and their local Authority. I do have a small amount of sympathy for the racist, backward steroid infested shithole that is Swansea.

think we'd all love it if one of our ex players turned up to watch us play (didn't Parkin go to Derby away and get mobbed by our fans)? The gestures are a bit sad but I saw similar from our fans today

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    think we'd all love it if one of our ex players turned up to watch us play (didn't Parkin go to Derby away and get mobbed by our fans)? The gestures are a bit sad but I saw similar from our fans today
    Parkin was doing a podcast at a ground near to where he lived and wasn’t dressed or acting like a ****.

It's a Swansea thing, very small time mentality. There's quite a large disparity between the Two Cities now, Swansea has gone backwards in every respect. Cardiff as a City is more diverse, multi cultural and forward thinking, that pace is 30 years behind in every respect, their fans and the City is stuck in 1989. As Cardiff has progressed, so have the people. It's sad really and i suppose it's a reflection on how Swansea has been neglected by Politicians and their local Authority. I do have a small amount of sympathy for the racist, backward steroid infested shithole that is Swansea.
    JBs are the ****ing worst. So pathetic.