+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Credit where it’s due - Chris Barker

Credit where it’s due - Chris Barker

Thought Swansea fans would be kents about it but as far as I could hear and see they respected it beautifully.

Re: Credit where it’s due - Chris Barker

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Thought Swansea fans would be kents about it but as far as I could hear and see they respected it beautifully.
    Wise of the club to go for a minute of applause rather than silence.

Surprisingly touching. I must be getting old 😥

I did not see much clapping from the jacks must had my reafing glasses on

[QUOTE=Igovernor;5037652]I did not see much clapping from the jacks must had my reafing glasses on[/QUOTE
    Where d’you get ‘em? I’d love a pair of reafing glasses............what are they? By the way

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    I did not see much clapping from the jacks must had my reafing glasses on
    very little clapping from them, tho i heard a bit of chanting, disgusting in my opinion. but then what do you expect from that load of inbreds.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    very little clapping from them, tho i heard a bit of chanting, disgusting in my opinion. but then what do you expect from that load of inbreds.
    Not sure we can take the moral high ground considering the Alan Davies and Terry Coles chants over the years.

Most of them were clapping.

so that makes it ok then. you just had to get in on another thread though didn`t you.

Seemed like some were and some weren't, which I imagine would be the same for us. Fair play to those who did, as it is in fact just football. RIP Alan & Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Most of them were clapping.
    I would say 10% at the most were clapping.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Sensible View Post
    I would say 10% at the most were clapping.
    Blimey, like anyone was measuring! ;-)

I was too busy applauding to even look. I just know that they didn’t ruin it which is all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Blimey, like anyone was measuring! ;-)

I was too busy applauding to even look. I just know that they didn’t ruin it which is all that matters.
    I was sat close to the Away end in the Ninian. Many of the JB's were applauding, but when the Canton started chant Bluebirds then the clapping mostly stopped and a few of them started to chant something to to with Swansea that I couldn't fully hear.

I was sat close to the Away end in the Ninian. Many of the JB's were applauding, but when the Canton started chant Bluebirds then the clapping mostly stopped and a few of them started to chant something to to with Swansea that I couldn't fully hear.