+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock's house in Ogmore for sale.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Warnock's house in Ogmore for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Bought it for £10 million the other year, worth about fifty grand now no doubt.
    I know you're kind of joking but it's weird how people say shit like this when Etheridge, who we bought for free, was literally just linked with a 6-7mil move to West Ham. How much would we get for NML now? Probably more than the nothing we paid for him. Our top goalscorer Danny Ward was only 1.6mil. Try buying any striker who will score more for less.

The hate for Warnock has gone too far imo. He's gone. You don't like him. We get it.

There's some weird agenda where some are trying to convince others that Warnock has ruined our club. I don't know if it's entitlement or just people want to seem smart on the internet but it's a bit ****ing sad.

Re: Warnock's house in Ogmore for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    I know you're kind of joking but it's weird how people say shit like this when Etheridge, who we bought for free, was literally just linked with a 6-7mil move to West Ham. How much would we get for NML now? Probably more than the nothing we paid for him. Our top goalscorer Danny Ward was only 1.6mil. Try buying any striker who will score more for less.

The hate for Warnock has gone too far imo. He's gone. You don't like him. We get it.

There's some weird agenda where some are trying to convince others that Warnock has ruined our club. I don't know if it's entitlement or just people want to seem smart on the internet but it's a bit ****ing sad.
    Of course I was joking but there’s a large element of truth in the inference. Where have I said I don’t like him? I just realise that Neil Warnock is in football, not for the love of every club he’s been involved in, but for the bank balance of Neil Warnock. Plenty like that in all walks off life but please don’t make him out to be the Messiah, he came in when we were in dire need of someone like him but, the chancer that he is, saw that there was a club lacking in basic football knowledge just waiting to be rinsed. The club stands & falls by its playing staff at the present moment, not 12 months ago and not 12 months time, and it’s as plain as day that our current squad isn’t up to it thanks to Warnock.