+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: El Plastico

Re: El Plastico

How the **** did Jamie Carragher get a job in TV with that voice? Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Wankers all of them , loads in south wales , we were at home at ninian park a few years back , went for a pre match drink in the corp , it was showing a united game , bunch of wankers with cardiff accents were watching the game in united shirts as we left to watch city , ****ing hate twats like that
    You didn't storm into them FFS , in the Corporation of all places ?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    To make everyone else sound good.

I found Stan Collymore even worse, thank fleck he's redundant now, I hope.

Harry Maguire is ****ing shit. Is there anyone that cares to convince me otherwise?
    I think you're being too kind to him

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Favourite thing is when they refer to themselves as Scousers and mancs.

How they claim to hate the other team..when they are both pretty much the same team.
    It's ****ing pathetic. A DEEP personality flaw in my opinion. I'm proud to be Cardiff. I can't imagine being a fan of somewhere that I had no connection to just because they're successful. And claiming to be a "Scouser" or a 'Manc"? FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Deleting comments now are we
    Yes. If I spot personal jibes. I don't get much time to get involved but if your post is bitching about a poster rather than the subject then I'm going to start trying to keep on top of it.

Agree with you, i cant stand the man. I actually prefer to watch Prem matches on Mobdro, channel NBCSN, presented by Rebecca Lowe, and good pundits which include Robbie Earle.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Yes. If I spot personal jibes. I don't get much time to get involved but if your post is bitching about a poster rather than the subject then I'm going to start trying to keep on top of it.
    Good work Mike

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    i mean tony morrison the chap that works at my local chip shop

Wankers all of them , loads in south wales , we were at home at ninian park a few years back , went for a pre match drink in the corp , it was showing a united game , bunch of wankers with cardiff accents were watching the game in united shirts as we left to watch city , ****ing hate twats like that
    Bet you told them all what you thought as well didn't you zzzz

(No personal jibes there)

Quote Originally Posted by Talksport View Post
    Agree with you, i cant stand the man. I actually prefer to watch Prem matches on Mobdro, channel NBCSN, presented by Rebecca Lowe, and good pundits which include Robbie Earle.
    I actually really like Rebecca and the two Robbies. I've warmed to Kyle Martino too. I love the banter between Le Saux and Lee Dixon.

Who won in the end anyway ? Will pontypridd dai or merthyr dave be dancing in his fake shirt tonight ?

I actually really like Rebecca and the two Robbies. I've warmed to Kyle Martino too. I love the banter between Le Saux and Lee Dixon.
    Agree, they're all really good 👍

Who won in the end anyway ? Will pontypridd dai or merthyr dave be dancing in his fake shirt tonight ?
    You'd say nothing 😂

No doubt in a few weeks time all the plastics will have all mysteriously forgotten their allegiance to England’s finest football teams and will switch to being passionately Welsh again for the rugby.

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    No doubt in a few weeks time all the plastics will have all mysteriously forgotten their allegiance to England’s finest football teams and will switch to being passionately Welsh again for the rugby.
    Got it in a nutshell, they wont be scouser or Manchester then , they will be hating the nation of the team they support , utter idiots

You'd say nothing 😂
    I fancy you and I think you fancy me too

Although I love women I swing both ways for the right man , as long as they are over 18

Fancy a drink you sexy thing ?

Although I love women I swing both ways for the right man , as long as they are over 18

You can touch me for a pint of Heineken.

I'm just saying it as I see it, I don't think you'd say boo in a pub full, that's all.

🤣

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Saying that, it might be worth watching though as it could kick off in the pundit area, Roy Keane's on the panel!:
    It threatened to
    https://twitter.com/carra23/status/1...988012032?s=21

You can touch me for a pint of Heineken.

I'm just saying it as I see it, I don't think you'd say boo in a pub full, that's all.
    No I really think you have a thing for me with all the posts , you have been warned but you still follow me around

I think you have fallen in love and it's understandable, I am a right sort

So let's meet up , stop all this teasing and make hot love the way god intended

What do you reckon ?

No I really think you have a thing for me with all the posts , you have been warned but you still follow me around

I think you have fallen in love and it's understandable, I am a right sort

So let's meet up , stop all this teasing and make hot love the way god intended

What do you reckon ?
    Been warned? How so 😂

Internet hardman doesn't just pretend he'd swear at plastics he also threates board users not to post in the same threads as him. Fascinating.

I doubt you leave your basement flat mate.

I beg to differ , even in the eighties south wales , Sussex even fecking london was infested with these sad glory seekers

You from Sussex mate ? Support Brighton

You from oxford mate ? Support oxford

You from south wales ? Well support swansea cardiff or newport then

Plastic sad cases

It's even worse since the premiership has taken over , cant bear to be in the company of someone from south wales who supports liverpool , united etc , it's like having a pint with a tory
    Oh, come on!
    Nothing's THAT bad!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Haha. Had to happen.Thanks for the link.
    I turned it off after the final whistle as I couldn't face the gloating.

Not a lot of time for Keene but it was nice to see Carragher get a bit hot under the collar.

Yes, Keane is a bad loser but so is Carragher. The latter is also a bad winner.
    Fisticuffs only one winner and it wouldn't be old whiney.

Been warned? How so 😂

Internet hardman doesn't just pretend he'd swear at plastics he also threates board users not to post in the same threads as him. Fascinating.

I doubt you leave your basement flat mate.
    Post as much as you want , I think I have found a new friend

In the words of alan partridge , let's make love! , right now !