+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 72

Thread: El Plastico

  1. #1

    El Plastico

    Scousers v Mancs today and I can see nothing more than a big Liverpool win.
    This being the case, the Premiership could well be over in early February with Man City and Leicester dropping points this weekend.

    Well worth staying away from the pubs this afternoon. No doubt it will be a sea of red, all with Cardiff accents.

    Can't see it but hoping ManU ruffle a few feathers.

    It might be worth staying clear of the tv as that too will be full of gloating Scousers.
    Saying that, it might be worth watching though as it could kick off in the pundit area, Roy Keane's on the panel!


  2. #2

    Re: El Plastico

    Wankers all of them , loads in south wales , we were at home at ninian park a few years back , went for a pre match drink in the corp , it was showing a united game , bunch of wankers with cardiff accents were watching the game in united shirts as we left to watch city , ****ing hate twats like that

  3. #3

    Re: El Plastico

    could you imagine our lot against these this season

  4. #4
    First Team Heathblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    3,545

    Re: El Plastico

    Decent start for Newport

  5. #5

    Re: El Plastico

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Wankers all of them , loads in south wales , we were at home at ninian park a few years back , went for a pre match drink in the corp , it was showing a united game , bunch of wankers with cardiff accents were watching the game in united shirts as we left to watch city , ****ing hate twats like that
    A mate of mine is at the game with his brother today. Got hospitality. Looks good. He supports Liverpool, his brother supports Utd. Both were born and brought up in Sussex. There has been plenty of chat between him and the others in our group who support liverpool (Born on the south coast, Oxfordshire and one from London; now resident in Brazil, Las Vegas and London respectively).

    I've been to a few big prem games recently. It's a global event really. There are scores of people in high vis jackets outside anfield, giving out info on where to go, where your ticket is for, how to get home etc. Why? because it's a tourist event now, not just a game for locals. People come to these games from all over the world, it's a different thing to most football matches. It's neither good nor bad, its just different.

    I'd like to say that they don't really get it and they are missing out on what football is all about, and I do still believe that. But less so than I did. What makes CCFC "Cardiff" any more?

  6. #6

    Re: El Plastico

    Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    A mate of mine is at the game with his brother today. Got hospitality. Looks good. He supports Liverpool, his brother supports Utd. Both were born and brought up in Sussex. There has been plenty of chat between him and the others in our group who support liverpool (Born on the south coast, Oxfordshire and one from London; now resident in Brazil, Las Vegas and London respectively).

    I've been to a few big prem games recently. It's a global event really. There are scores of people in high vis jackets outside anfield, giving out info on where to go, where your ticket is for, how to get home etc. Why? because it's a tourist event now, not just a game for locals. People come to these games from all over the world, it's a different thing to most football matches. It's neither good nor bad, its just different.

    I'd like to say that they don't really get it and they are missing out on what football is all about, and I do still believe that. But less so than I did. What makes CCFC "Cardiff" any more?
    I beg to differ , even in the eighties south wales , Sussex even fecking london was infested with these sad glory seekers

    You from Sussex mate ? Support Brighton

    You from oxford mate ? Support oxford

    You from south wales ? Well support swansea cardiff or newport then

    Plastic sad cases

    It's even worse since the premiership has taken over , cant bear to be in the company of someone from south wales who supports liverpool , united etc , it's like having a pint with a tory

  7. #7

    Re: El Plastico

    Ref must be a beatles fan

  8. #8

    Re: El Plastico

    Harry Maguire is ****ing shit. Is there anyone that cares to convince me otherwise?

  9. #9

    Re: El Plastico

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Harry Maguire is ****ing shit. Is there anyone that cares to convince me otherwise?
    reminds me of morrison

  10. #10

    Re: El Plastico

    Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    reminds me of morrison
    Hundred grand a week and captain of Man Utd. The mind boggles.

  11. #11

    Re: El Plastico

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Hundred grand a week and captain of Man Utd. The mind boggles.
    i mean tony morrison the chap that works at my local chip shop

  12. #12

    Re: El Plastico

    Deleting comments now are we

  13. #13

    Re: El Plastico

    Quite lively in the studio

  14. #14

    Re: El Plastico

    One where I'd like both to lose.

    Marginally prefer a Liverpool win due to knowing a few more plastic yoonited types.

  15. #15

    Re: El Plastico

    Have that front three got a bet on 1-0? Spaffed about 7 good chances and counting.

  16. #16

    Re: El Plastico

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    One where I'd like both to lose.

    Marginally prefer a Liverpool win due to knowing a few more plastic yoonited types.
    i dont give a shite either
    on the other hand there's a welsh lad playing for the opposition

  17. #17
    First Team Heathblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    3,545

    Re: El Plastico

    Liverpool to pay for all these missed chances with a late man yoo =liser

  18. #18

    Re: El Plastico

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Liverpool to pay for all these missed chances with a late man yoo =liser
    And another. Mane is uniteds best defender.

  19. #19

    Re: El Plastico

    Mane doing a hoilett today

  20. #20

    Re: El Plastico

    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Deleting comments now are we
    You keep falling for his spiel. Most around here have been in situ long enough to realise his contributions are the product of his alter ego. He giggles like a schoolboy when he posts a City till I die message and finds it hilarious when someone's daft enough to believe it as he's got Liverpool on the brain. I'm prepared to bet he's watching that game right now on Sky Sports while dressed in his LFC onesie.

    It's the same story with everything else he submits. Here he's a Labour supporter who has a social conscience. In real life he quotes the Daily Mail with the unshakeable authority of an evangelical Christian citing Bible passages. "Sludge," I tell him, "it's not true that all council house tenants are workshy scruffy kents, some are okay," but he won't have it.

    Another fib he promotes is his remarkable academic background. Depending on who he's regaling, and how gullible he believes them to be, he has a master's degree in each of a wide range of subjects and even a Ph.D or two on occasions when the truth is he'd struggle to write a coherent note for the milkman, FFS!

  21. #21

    Re: El Plastico

    Fair play what a job Klopp had done. Most players seem to have improved since he has been involved or brought them in.

    Individually I think Man City and others in Europe have better players but as a team they are fantastic.

    I like to see Klopp getting plaudits as I don't think there's a better manager out there but it's a shame it's for Liverpool.

  22. #22

    Re: El Plastico

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You keep falling for his spiel. Most around here have been in situ long enough to realise his contributions are the product of his alter ego. He giggles like a schoolboy when he posts a City till I die message and finds it hilarious when someone's daft enough to believe it as he's got Liverpool on the brain. I'm prepared to bet he's watching that game right now on Sky Sports while dressed in his LFC onesie.

    It's the same story with everything else he submits. Here he's a Labour supporter who has a social conscience. In real life he quotes the Daily Mail with the unshakeable authority of an evangelical Christian citing Bible passages. "Sludge," I tell him, "it's not true that all council house tenants are workshy scruffy kents, some are okay," but he won't have it.

    Another fib he promotes is his remarkable academic background. Depending on who he's regaling, and how gullible he believes them to be, he has a master's degree in each of a wide range of subjects and even a Ph.D or two on occasions when the truth is he'd struggle to write a coherent note for the milkman, FFS!
    He ain't that smart.

  23. #23

    Re: El Plastico

    Favourite thing is when they refer to themselves as Scousers and mancs.

    How they claim to hate the other team..when they are both pretty much the same team.

  24. #24

    Re: El Plastico

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Fair play what a job Klopp had done. Most players seem to have improved since he has been involved or brought them in.

    Individually I think Man City and others in Europe have better players but as a team they are fantastic.

    I like to see Klopp getting plaudits as I don't think there's a better manager out there but it's a shame it's for Liverpool.
    Have to agree.
    Hurts to say this but I think Klopp is the best around atm.
    Worst bit is that Liverpool seem to be among the best teams in the world too and I doubt he could be tempted away by anyone.
    I see Liverpool dominating for a while once they win their first EPL title

  25. #25
    International City123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    5,401

    Re: El Plastico

    Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    A mate of mine is at the game with his brother today. Got hospitality. Looks good. He supports Liverpool, his brother supports Utd. Both were born and brought up in Sussex. There has been plenty of chat between him and the others in our group who support liverpool (Born on the south coast, Oxfordshire and one from London; now resident in Brazil, Las Vegas and London respectively).

    I've been to a few big prem games recently. It's a global event really. There are scores of people in high vis jackets outside anfield, giving out info on where to go, where your ticket is for, how to get home etc. Why? because it's a tourist event now, not just a game for locals. People come to these games from all over the world, it's a different thing to most football matches. It's neither good nor bad, its just different.

    I'd like to say that they don't really get it and they are missing out on what football is all about, and I do still believe that. But less so than I did. What makes CCFC "Cardiff" any more?
    The fanbase. The vast majority of our fans come from Cardiff and the surrounding areas, the same can't said of Liverpool, Manchester United etc

  26. #26

    Re: El Plastico

    How the **** did Jamie Carragher get a job in TV with that voice? Jesus.

  27. #27

    Re: El Plastico

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Wankers all of them , loads in south wales , we were at home at ninian park a few years back , went for a pre match drink in the corp , it was showing a united game , bunch of wankers with cardiff accents were watching the game in united shirts as we left to watch city , ****ing hate twats like that
    You didn't storm into them FFS , in the Corporation of all places ?

  28. #28

    Re: El Plastico

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    How the **** did Jamie Carragher get a job in TV with that voice? Jesus.
    To make everyone else sound good.

    I found Stan Collymore even worse, thank fleck he's redundant now, I hope.

  29. #29

    Re: El Plastico

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Harry Maguire is ****ing shit. Is there anyone that cares to convince me otherwise?
    I think you're being too kind to him

  30. #30

    Re: El Plastico

    Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Favourite thing is when they refer to themselves as Scousers and mancs.

    How they claim to hate the other team..when they are both pretty much the same team.
    It's ****ing pathetic. A DEEP personality flaw in my opinion. I'm proud to be Cardiff. I can't imagine being a fan of somewhere that I had no connection to just because they're successful. And claiming to be a "Scouser" or a 'Manc"? FFS!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •