Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
Deleting comments now are we
You keep falling for his spiel. Most around here have been in situ long enough to realise his contributions are the product of his alter ego. He giggles like a schoolboy when he posts a City till I die message and finds it hilarious when someone's daft enough to believe it as he's got Liverpool on the brain. I'm prepared to bet he's watching that game right now on Sky Sports while dressed in his LFC onesie.

It's the same story with everything else he submits. Here he's a Labour supporter who has a social conscience. In real life he quotes the Daily Mail with the unshakeable authority of an evangelical Christian citing Bible passages. "Sludge," I tell him, "it's not true that all council house tenants are workshy scruffy kents, some are okay," but he won't have it.

Another fib he promotes is his remarkable academic background. Depending on who he's regaling, and how gullible he believes them to be, he has a master's degree in each of a wide range of subjects and even a Ph.D or two on occasions when the truth is he'd struggle to write a coherent note for the milkman, FFS!