Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
Well, you have made it quite clear over the last 7 or 8 years that you don't like our Malaysian owners, so using your logic that makes you a Xenophobe. I wasn't ‘crying out’ for anyone to replace Neil Warnock at all but now he has gone I will support Harris whilst he is trying to reshape the team. I support British managers not because I am a Xenophobe but because far too often young talented British managers or ex players are over looked in favour of bigger name people from abroad, who don't know our league system or players well and subsequently fail spectacularly as a result e.g Solskjaer here. The same argument can be used about foreign players that come here stopping young British players from developing properly but I dare say you think everybody who raises that is a Xenophobe as well. PS. My reply to BBB is totally relevant because it describes you to a tee.
There are many reasons I dislike the owner, but his nationality is not one of them.

Of course you weren't crying out for anyone to replace Warnock. Therefore, your claim that everyone was crying out for a manager like Harris is clearly nonsense, like pretty much everything else you post on here.

For instance, your notion that Solskjaer doesn't know the British league system or players is completely idiotic considering that the man spent eleven years as a player at Manchester United and three years as their reserve team manager.