+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Not really. Organ has got the origins of the virus and how it spread covered, and I have commented on the planned response by health experts, which look pretty much textbook to me.
    You are allowed to criticise the textbook of the implementation of it causes lots of people to die, right?

Another 49 people die of panicking too much in Italy. Have you studied their response? Where did they deviate from the textbook?

USA appears to have the highest death rate in the world, which indicates that they aren't testing enough people, does the textbook have a chapter on testing people to find out if they have the disease?

My favourite Trump highlight was when he asked a bunch of people, carefully selected as the few people alive who come close to matching his intelligence, if you could just use the flu vaccine to treat this virus.

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    You are allowed to criticise the textbook of the implementation of it causes lots of people to die, right?

Another 49 people die of panicking too much in Italy. Have you studied their response? Where did they deviate from the textbook?

USA appears to have the highest death rate in the world, which indicates that they aren't testing enough people, does the textbook have a chapter on testing people to find out if they have the disease?

My favourite Trump highlight was when he asked a bunch of people, carefully selected as the few people alive who come close to matching his intelligence, if you could just use the flu vaccine to treat this virus.
    They need to fire Professor Chris Whitty immediately and get you to take over ASAP