+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    He's been predicting the popping of the 'everything bubble' (inflated and artificially high stock, property and other asset prices) that has been achieved by a decade of negative real interest rates (i.e. lower than the inflation rate) and massive expansion of government, corporate and household debt. He says they'll take interest rates into negative territory, meaning banks could charge people for storing their money, and create more and more debt to delay the day when it all collapses because it's impossible to solve an over indebted problem with yet more debt. The only way out would be massive and sustained economic growth but instead the world's going in the opposite direction with economies shutting down.
    Ah so he's been predicting things to go wrong during one of the best stock market decades of the last 150 years.

Sounds reliable

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Ah so he's been predicting things to go wrong during one of the best stock market decades of the last 150 years.

Sounds reliable
    Believe what you want. I've proferred my best advice to you in this thread. If you choose to dismiss it then that's your choice, business and concern. Frankly, it makes no odds to me should you end up in the gutter blaming everyone and everything else for your demise.

Believe what you want. I've proferred my best advice to you in this thread. If you choose to dismiss it then that's your choice, business and concern. Frankly, it makes no odds to me should you end up in the gutter blaming everyone and everything else for your demise.
    So what was Yanis on about then? He seems to be saying the EU will have to go cap in hand to Trump, after calling him a tw@t for the past 3 years. It should be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So what was Yanis on about then? He seems to be saying the EU will have to go cap in hand to Trump, after calling him a tw@t for the past 3 years. It should be fun
    You won't like this but I gave up on Yanis' observations after around 8 mins when he made out that Don has some influence on US policy.

You won't like this but I gave up on Yanis' observations after around 8 mins when he made out that Don has some influence on US policy.
    I never give up on anybody, I like to have a large information pool that covers all angles. Yanis is one of the few who have sat around the EU magic circle and spoke about it.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Sounds reliable
    Organ played this card earlier in this thread. Obviously when you are far more knowledgeable and in the know than the medical, scientific and financial communities then a gold, silver and platinum metals trader could not possibly pull the wool over his eyes. I mean whats in it for Greg in trying to panic people with broadly the same message for a decade to get out of the stocks and bonds market and into the commodities he trades in?

https://www.silverdoctors.com/tag/gr...narino/page/2/

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Organ played this card earlier in this thread. Obviously when you are far more knowledgeable and in the know than the medical, scientific and financial communities then a gold, silver and platinum metals trader could not possibly pull the wool over his eyes. I mean whats in it for Greg in trying to panic people with broadly the same message for a decade to get out of the stocks and bonds market and into the commodities he trades in?

What took you so long, have you only just read lardy's text message?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

I get that you're fond of your dopey nephew, Cyril, but that's a desperate attempt at misdirection.