+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That's interesting. I didn't know economics was so simple. I can't believe that everyone's worrying about trade deals when organ Morgan says on ccmb politics forum that we can just print more money. Presumably people are then flying around the world with briefcases full of billions of dollars of freshly printed bills to buy materials.

I've learned something. Thank you.
    How's the Steele dossier going? Got any more updates? I love it when you share your intellectually superior knowledge with everybody

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Who?
    *Originally Posted by*lardy*

Agree. Just the usual conspiracy rubbish that happens every time something out of the ordinary happens. Usually the same people spreading it too.

That's interesting. I didn't know economics was so simple. I can't believe that everyone's worrying about trade deals when organ Morgan says on ccmb politics forum that we can just print more money. Presumably people are then flying around the world with briefcases full of billions of dollars of freshly printed bills to buy materials.

I've learned something. Thank you.
    What I stated is indeed true. That £434B of was created in tranches. Labour started it in 2008, if memory serves, the Tories pilloried them, then when they came to power in 2010 did the same. It was more of the fake red-blue, left-right pantomime show. The Bank of England created all of it then sent it over to the Treasury who used it to purchase UK gilts. Gilts are debt coupons which are called bonds everywhere else in the world that have interest attached. As the Bank of England is wholly owned by the British state then Britain borrowed £434B from itself, minus any interest payments of course. The QE scheme is formally titled the Asset Purchase Facility.

However much the Chinese state loses revenue wise from an economic downturn because of the virus they'll offset in an identical way. The consequences will entail its currency's purchasing power declining, better known as inflation which Chinese citizens will pay along with anyone else holding their currency.

The purchasing power of the UK pound has fallen by around 98.5% during the past century. You can check for yourself at the BoE's inflation calculator. https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/mone...ion-calculator

Heisenberg

Are you joking? Why do you think that post "escaped my eyes" when that post was part of the conspiracy talk in which I was referring to when I quoted you. It's not the same view, either as you appeared to be talking about the coronavirus itself being a conspiracy by mentioning SARS, AIDS etc. - lardy simply said that OM's view that the Chinese govt created the virus to kill its citizens was "conspiracy rubbish".

Organ Morgan posted: "Could any government be so evil as to release a new type of mild flu to then exaggerate its danger inside its borders while simultaneously downplaying its danger for the rest of the world purely to kill those citizens it doesn't want live any longer?"

TBG replied to OM's post: "What a load of old tosh"

lardy replied to TBG's post: "Agree. Just the usual conspiracy rubbish that happens every time something out of the ordinary happens. Usually the same people spreading it too.".

That's as linear as these threads get.

Are you joking? Why do you think that post "escaped my eyes" when that post was part of the conspiracy talk in which I was referring to when I quoted you. It's not the same view, either as you appeared to be talking about the coronavirus itself being a conspiracy by mentioning SARS, AIDS etc. - lardy simply said that OM's view that the Chinese govt created the virus to kill its citizens was "conspiracy rubbish".

Organ Morgan posted: "Could any government be so evil as to release a new type of mild flu to then exaggerate its danger inside its borders while simultaneously downplaying its danger for the rest of the world purely to kill those citizens it doesn't want live any longer?"

lardy replied to TBG's post: "Agree. Just the usual conspiracy rubbish that happens every time something out of the ordinary happens. Usually the same people spreading it too.".

Well there is someone in this thread who has:

Posted a 55 minute You Tube video purporting to show that the Chinese have been importing viruses from Canada for their wicked ends;
    Suggested that their wicked ends also include having an antidote for selective use;
    Hinted that there are numerous aims and motives without specifying any and
    Boldly stated that anyone not buying into this is a slave of the MSM machine.

Now we know that LoM's nostrils are never too far away from WB's foetid pucker at the best of times. To his credit he often calls out OM who has a Red Pill Red Belt when it comes to this kind of thing (It wasn't a holocaust just some over exuberant Nazis doing the odd massacre, the world is run by Jews (Rotheschilds, Soros, Bilderburgs etc).

But this places him at odds with his hero, who sucks up to OM in the same way as he does to WB, who in turn patronises him with disdain. When all these dynamics clash in one thread the best thing to do is be vague about who the mystery co-conspirator is to avoid a rift in the tinfoil space/time continuum I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    What I stated is indeed true. That £434B of was created in tranches. Labour started it in 2008, if memory serves, the Tories pilloried them, then when they came to power in 2010 did the same. It was more of the fake red-blue, left-right pantomime show. The Bank of England created all of it then sent it over to the Treasury who used it to purchase UK gilts. Gilts are debt coupons which are called bonds everywhere else in the world that have interest attached. As the Bank of England is wholly owned by the British state then Britain borrowed £434B from itself, minus any interest payments of course. The QE scheme is formally titled the Asset Purchase Facility.

However much the Chinese state loses revenue wise from an economic downturn because of the virus they'll offset in an identical way. The consequences will entail its currency's purchasing power declining, better known as inflation which Chinese citizens will pay along with anyone else holding their currency.

The purchasing power of the UK pound has fallen by around 98.5% during the past century. You can check for yourself at the BoE's inflation calculator. https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/mone...ion-calculator
    Yes I do know what QE is. I don't see how it will help China but you seem very certain that it will.

Shute has made a couple of interesting comments about your posts. Any thoughts on them?

I did indeed call it rubbish.

But Organ will be excited to learn that the Uighurs are worried that the coronavirus will spread through their camps. That will give him something to get his teeth into (and overlook the fact that it took two months to get there).

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

Posted a 55 minute You Tube video purporting to show that the Chinese have been importing viruses from Canada for their wicked ends;
    Suggested that their wicked ends also include having an antidote for selective use;
    Hinted that there are numerous aims and motives without specifying any and
    Boldly stated that anyone not buying into this is a slave of the MSM machine.

Now we know that LoM's nostrils are never too far away from WB's foetid pucker at the best of times. To his credit he often calls out OM who has a Red Pill Red Belt when it comes to this kind of thing (It wasn't a holocaust just some over exuberant Nazis doing the odd massacre, the world is run by Jews (Rotheschilds, Soros, Bilderburgs etc).

But this places him at odds with his hero, who sucks up to OM in the same way as he does to WB, who in turn patronises him with disdain. When all these dynamics clash in one thread the best thing to do is be vague about who the mystery co-conspirator is to avoid a rift in the tinfoil space/time continuum I suppose.
    It's a good job that we have these honourable, inquisitive and investigative minds posting on here. Imagine all of the shit that Governments (or is that 'Shadow Governments'?) pull that we would have had no idea about if it wasn't for these hearty souls.

Yes I do know what QE is. I don't see how it will help China but you seem very certain that it will.

Shute has made a couple of interesting comments about your posts. Any thoughts on them?
    QE = counterfeiting. Imagine if people had the ability to borrow from themselves at no cost and never have to repay the principal. A ludicrous notion because few would bother to earn an income by exchanging their labour. But that's what governments can and have done and the bill is saddled by everyone through the inflation tax of the depreciating purchasing power of their currency.

Combined worldwide debt stands at around £190 trillion ($250 trillion) and yet every country is mired in debt. Aye, every last one of them. As you know what QE is, perhaps you'd be kind enough to inform me who exactly is/are the creditor/s?

The economic fallout of broken supply chains begins in earnest.

JCB cuts production because of coronavirus:

Digger manufacturer JCB is cutting production and working hours as its faces a shortage of components from China due to the coronavirus outbreak.

It is thought to be the first time a major UK manufacturer has warned about the epidemic's impact on its output.

More: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51486719

I did indeed call it rubbish.

But Organ will be excited to learn that the Uighurs are worried that the coronavirus will spread through their camps. That will give him something to get his teeth into (and overlook the fact that it took two months to get there).
    I get that you care nothing for the fate of a million people who live far away. I've not lost a second's kip thinking of them either.

Presently, over 500 million Chinese citizens are living under lockdown conditions, that's more than a third of their population.

Either China is lying in a huge way about the number of deaths inside China (fewer than 1,500) or lying about the true reason for the lockdowns.

It's a good job that we have these honourable, inquisitive and investigative minds posting on here. Imagine all of the shit that Governments (or is that 'Shadow Governments'?) pull that we would have had no idea about if it wasn't for these hearty souls.
    Most of the world's population profess to believe in some all-seeing invisible bloke in the sky who's billions of years old. Those who do should really comprise of those who are severely mentally ill. Why billions do believe is that they've been brainwashed since birth. That's evidence that the majority of humankind can be persuaded to believe anything, however preposterous, providing the same message is repeated.

Organ's getting a bit desperate for a punch to land

"I'll get him on quantitave easing!"

Whichever way you look at it, it makes no sense that China started this deliberately.

oooh someone indoors shouting at you again or not listening ,go on lash , its good to release ones anger at life , you gotta be heard by someone ,somewhere , you truly do get very angry , lol

To help with your keyboard anger issues i just suggested all these type of virus thing attracts conspiracies , guess it was written badly and in a different way though ( sorry I didn't get a good education ) as a point of record I would like top support Lardy and say

i agree with his statement Just the usual conspiracy rubbish

Organ's getting a bit desperate for a punch to land

"I'll get him on quantitave easing!"

Whichever way you look at it, it makes no sense that China started this deliberately.
    Don't you understand that the Chinese Communist Party is an utterly ruthless dictatorship who maintain control through fear? Mao killed millions of them in the last century through purges and famine. Purges to murder their perceived opponents, famine to reduce a burgeoning population. 70 years ago when Mao came to power China's population was 550 million, today it's 1,400 million. China's the same size today as it was then. The country cannot feed itself. They're reliant on the Yanks to provide them with their fave grub, soybeans. They have a massive male to female imbalance due to their former one child policy where most couples aborted females preferring their only child to me male.

I already stated in this thread why it would make sense for the CCP to vanish dissidents and swathes of their excess population by deploying a relatively harmless virus to induce panic about it inside their borders and play down for the rest of the world. As with all the God crap, when constantly told death is at hand for those infected with the coronavirus then the majority will come to believe it.

It was your extremely narrow thinking that allowed me to pulverise you on the Russia collusion issue. Being open-minded and receptive to multiple sources of information is a benefit, not a hindrance.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    oooh someone indoors shouting at you again or not listening ,go on lash , its good to release ones anger at life , you gotta be heard by someone ,somewhere , you truly do get very angry , lol

To help with your keyboard anger issues i just suggested all these type of virus thing attracts conspiracies , guess it was written badly and in a different way though ( sorry I didn't get a good education ) as a point of record I would like top support Lardy and say

i agree with his statement Just the usual conspiracy rubbish
    "You truly do get very angry" - proceeds to use the largest font size to show how calm he is in comparison

LoM, you don't make me angry, you don't wind me up, you don't upset me. The only thing you make me is utterly confused - confused about what the f**k you're on about in 90% of your posts. (I'm editing this to 99% as 90% is too much of an understatement)

Your first paragraph is more of that bobbing for words that I've mentioned previously. Just keep bashing your face back in that word bucket and find the next one. You never know, one day it may make a proper sentence and make sense to someone other than yourself.

Love, H x

BREAKING - #Hubei province reports 4,823 new confirmed cases (including 3,910 from #Wuhan) and 116 deaths from the #COVID19 #coronavirus epicenter for today. - https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...02559073816577

First number is one-third of yesterday's cases, second is half the number of deaths.

Organ flails around again. This time he's trying a 'dont you understand' approach with some obvious facts. Does he really think that because I know that China wouldn't deliberately release a killer virus on their own people that I therefore think it must be a wonderful paradise?

Of course he doesn't, but he's gonna go down that road anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It was your extremely narrow thinking that allowed me to pulverise you on the Russia collusion issue. Being open-minded and receptive to multiple sources of information is a benefit, not a hindrance.
    So using that fabled open mind of yours here is the perfect opportunity for you to:

Confirm you think that the Chinese released the virus on their own people;
    Confirm you think that they have developed and administered an antidote for selective use and
    Clarify they aims and motives you say normal mortals don't understand for doing so.

Conversely you can go all wobbly spine and come up with some half-arsed drivel as you normally do when in your own head you are "pulverising" people.

So using that fabled open mind of yours here is the perfect opportunity for you to:

Confirm you think that the Chinese released the virus on their own people;
    Confirm you think that they have developed and administered an antidote for selective use and
    Clarify they aims and motives you say normal mortals don't understand for doing so.

Conversely you can go all wobbly spine and come up with some half-arsed drivel as you normally do when in your own head you are "pulverising" people.
    You have to know what all the possibilities are before you can start eliminating them. When you get all your information from CNN you only know what they want you to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You have to know what all the possibilities are before you can start eliminating them. When you get all your information from CNN you only know what they want you to know.
    Top marks for complete evasion. A barrel of eels is less slippery than you. It takes some talent..... !

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Top marks for complete evasion. A barrel of eels is less slippery than you. It takes some talent..... !
    Elsewhere he is challenging people to squirm out of something so obtuse as to be meaningless yet when challenged to simply articulate the rationale behind his views in this thread he shows the backbone of a squid.

Organ flails around again. This time he's trying a 'dont you understand' approach with some obvious facts. Does he really think that because I know that China wouldn't deliberately release a killer virus on their own people that I therefore think it must be a wonderful paradise?

Of course he doesn't, but he's gonna go down that road anyway
    '... perhaps you'd be kind enough to inform me who exactly is/are the creditor/s?'

25 hours later I'm still waiting patiently for a response. Hurry up. Chop chop.

It's fascinating watching renowned Russian collusion expert lardy sharing his expertise about killer viruses. He's a man of many talents is our lardy