+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

FTSE 100 is being kicked and stamped on again this morning. It's -4% so far.

Cyril and Lardy have abandoned this thread. We need them to return for their valuable happy-clappy insights!

I see Cyril playing Whoopi Goldberg as Lardy enthusiastically shakes a tambourine in CCMB's rendition of Oh Happy Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

Cyril and Lardy have abandoned this thread. We need them to return for their valuable happy-clappy insights!

I see Cyril playing Whoopi Goldberg as Lardy enthusiastically shakes a tambourine in CCMB's rendition of Oh Happy Day.

The squad are over in Bristol today honoring their hero. Umbrellas at the ready

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

Think you are conflating two things Organ. Is the virus dangerous and a risk to world physical and economic health and did it start because of some uber-conspiracist mumbo jumbo involving the Chinese setting the virus on their own people. The first appears to be increasingly yes and the latter is still the same bollocks as when you first proposed it!