+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I usually take anything that is free, it's my right ,well that's what Jezzer told me
    Thinly veiled "I've got 5 red scarves at home"

(3 of them are Man Utd scarves though)

Trump was right about America First..

"Coronavirus forces Europe to confront China dependency"

https://www.politico.eu/article/coro...ecurity-hawks/

China has started to destroy currency to stop the virus spreading. Just mentioning it as no doubt in future they'll be printing more, and our friend Organ will pounce.

Getting a bit tired of hearing the phrase underlying health conditions in every Comms that comes out as if it was inevitable these people die so who cares. Carefully designed to give the majority feelings of invincibility.

if you dont say anything your a tosser , if you say too much your a doom monger , if you middle ground it and try to calm folk your a useless feck , all winners ,except for those who don't take PERSONAL responsibility and a PM who has to tell GROWN folk to wash their hands FFS

Another 168 die from panicking in Italy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    thoughtless

It's almost as though you want people to die to prove a point, and it's not really a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    thoughtless
    What else can it be but panic? walesbales has spoken and told us it isn't serious, everybody is just going bananas for no reason.

831 in critical care in Italy, we ordinarily have around 800 vacant beds in ICU at any given time so where those 31 would go isn't clear.

What else can it be but panic? walesbales has spoken and told us it isn't serious, everybody is just going bananas for no reason.
    I said it's not serious at this point in time. People are becoming hysterical about what may or may not happen. It's the Y2K bug all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I said it's not serious at this point in time. People are becoming hysterical about what may or may not happen. It's the Y2K bug all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Hey moron, that was written two weeks before speaker Pelosi attended the public Chinese New Year celebrations in San Francisco, and New York governor Cuomo was telling residents to carry on as normal, and even urged everybody to attend the Madi Gras parades.

My venerable and esteemed colleague Wales-Bales and I are of the opinion that this virus hysteria's being pushed so extraordinary hard is for it to be used as the pretext for a planned global economic collapse.

The pitiful number of fatalities is ample evidence of how overblown it is.

Those desperate to believe the scary narrative are reduced to pointing to the number of lock-downs rather than concede they've been suckered.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    My venerable and esteemed colleague Wales-Bales and I are of the opinion that this virus hysteria's being pushed so extraordinary hard is for it to be used as the pretext for a planned global economic collapse.
    Things are much clearer across the pond where the Democrats and their media stooges are singing in unison.

Those desperate to believe the scary narrative are reduced to pointing to the number of lock-downs rather than concede they've been suckered.
    Shame on those people pushing a scary narrative I say!

It's more likely to be a bio weapon, AKA weapon of mass destruction.

Today's latest official updated numbers are: 5,564 infections, 131 dead. Those remain way ahead of the prediction for this date from my previous post in this thread. If the exponential progression continues at this rate then on the 21st of next month rather than the predicted 57 million infections and 1.1 million dead then it'll be closer to 100 million infections and 2.6 million dead. I won't post the numbers for the end of March as we'll have trouble nodding off after climbing the wooden hill. Unless something changes, as in an antidote is found, and quickly, then the world's economies will be in the crapper in short order.

Suckered? You have been on here week in week out predicting an imminent collapse for as long as I can remember. It is no wonder that you think people are blowing this virus out of proportion when in your universe we are always just days away from the complete breakdown of society.

It's almost as though you want people to die to prove a point, and it's not really a good look.
    Oh that's a bit bananas.

You can't seriously believe that is a good example! We spent years and billions across the world pre-emptively correcting weaknesses in all sorts of systems to mitigate the effects of y2k. It's a bit different to 'wash your hands' and 'please can you stay inside if you are ill'.

Things are much clearer across the pond where the Democrats and their media stooges are singing in unison.
    Whilst Trump is asking scientists if they can't just use the flu vaccine to sort it.

I really do believe we are witnessing the New World Order boys making their big play for taking total control.

It's a circuitous route they have embarked on to abolish notes and coins worldwide. I presumed wrongly they'd simply implode some mega banks to create a domino effect to collapse the financial system. I didn't foresee they'd bother with this virus malarkey as a precursor. Perhaps they've done so for their own amusement?

I still think the endgame is to reduce the purchasing power of all currencies to nil then retire to the safety of their underground palaces to watch the people of the world butcher one another until the globe's population is down to their Georgia Guidestones number of 500 million.

I really do believe we are witnessing the New World Order boys making their big play for taking total control.

It's a circuitous route they have embarked on to abolish notes and coins worldwide. I presumed wrongly they'd simply implode some mega banks to create a domino effect to collapse the financial system. I didn't foresee they'd bother with this virus malarkey as a precursor. Perhaps they've done so for their own amusement?

I still think the endgame is to reduce the purchasing power of all currencies to nil then retire to the safety of their underground palaces to watch the people of the world butcher one another until the globe's population is down to their Georgia Guidestones number of 500 million.
    That is how to do conspiracy theories. Fantastic! No ducking and diving like the other one. 100% space lizard stuff. I salute you!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    That is how to do conspiracy theories. Fantastic! No ducking and diving like the other one. 100% space lizard stuff. I salute you!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I'm going to pick and consume some of those magic mushrooms tomorrow, it will help me better understand the issues of the world order

Cyril, that was submitted weeks back before realising it was a hoax. I've stated it's contrived hysteria ever since.

Yesterday Wales-Bales posted in another thread a graph with many stats which included the number of times corporate media had mentioned the virus. It showed 1.1 billion times. I calculated that equalled 757 thousand occasions per every death. Even I was amazed. No doubt you, Lardy and others won't raise an eyebrow at that ratio as your blank expressions remain unaltered.

Earlier today saw the latest instalment of blaming the virus for a crumbling financial system when the Bank of England made an emergency 1/2% interest rate cut. Now with the base rate at 0.25% they are almost out of ammo to prop up house prices, reduce the purchasing power of the pound and to fleece savers.

But of course it's all theatrics as a crash and burn is their intent.

Cyril, that was submitted weeks back before realising it was a hoax. I've stated it's contrived hysteria ever since.

Yesterday Wales-Bales posted in another thread a graph with many stats which included the number of times corporate media had mentioned the virus. It showed 1.1 billion times. I calculated that equalled 757 thousand occasions per every death. Even I was amazed. No doubt you, Lardy and others won't raise an eyebrow at that ratio as your blank expressions remain unaltered.

Earlier today saw the latest instalment of blaming the virus for a crumbling financial system when the Bank of England made an emergency 1/2% interest rate cut. Now with the base rate at 0.25% they are almost out of ammo to prop up house prices, reduce the purchasing power of the pound and to fleece savers.

But of course it's all theatrics as a crash and burn is their intent.
    You are doing yourself a disservice Organ.

Based on this thread you:

first thought it an exaggerated hoax;
    then a Chinese attack on its own people as it was manufactured for this purpose;
    next a megadoom scenario with your encouragement to stockpile and panic buy complete with funnies about happy clappers in denial;
    then economic meltdown guided by hidden hands;
    tacking back to 4chan rumours of major disease risk and global catastrophe if it migrates and mutates via Brazilian Bats before back to exaggerated hoax driven by panicked media fed by covert globalists.

Not so much a blank expression as a gaze in wonderment as you zig-zag and reverse up and down the carriageway with little awareness that the hysteria you are accusing others of is there every toss and turn of your tortuous route.