+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: More info about Sanderson

More info about Sanderson

My Wolves supporting friend sent me this.

"Just seen a blog about a recent U23 game. This extract might be of interest."

"In this u23 fixture, I was keen to see Owen Otasowie and Renat Dadashov at close quarters. But like the last time I sprawled out across a row of empty seats, it was another young wolf which caught my eye more – Dion Sanderson.

I’d seen glimpses via Asia Cup television footage, but on the evidence of these 90 minutes alone, Dion stood out like a sore thumb, effortlessly fitting into the right of a back three alongside the more courted Otasowie.

Tessa’s nephew cut a cool figure, displaying bags of pace and enough physical presence to suggest he might just be the next cab off the rank for first team duties, particularly following Ryan Bennett’s surprise departure to Leicester."

Re: More info about Sanderson

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Edwards View Post
    My Wolves supporting friend sent me this.

"Just seen a blog about a recent U23 game. This extract might be of interest."

"In this u23 fixture, I was keen to see Owen Otasowie and Renat Dadashov at close quarters. But like the last time I sprawled out across a row of empty seats, it was another young wolf which caught my eye more – Dion Sanderson.

I’d seen glimpses via Asia Cup television footage, but on the evidence of these 90 minutes alone, Dion stood out like a sore thumb, effortlessly fitting into the right of a back three alongside the more courted Otasowie.

Tessa’s nephew cut a cool figure, displaying bags of pace and enough physical presence to suggest he might just be the next cab off the rank for first team duties, particularly following Ryan Bennett’s surprise departure to Leicester."
    Nice! (And thanks)

I was going to suggest the nickname ‘Tessa’ but that seems a bit pointless now. 🙄

He is from good sporting stock 👍

Can he play for us this evening or is he cup-tied?

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Can he play for us this evening or is he cup-tied?
    Cup tied as not available when we played original fixture