+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City superfan Phillip Schofield comes out as gay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: City superfan Phillip Schofield comes out as gay

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Does it really matter these, days.
    people seem obsessed with others sexuality. i here it at work if someon eis gay or trans or anything not what they consider to be normal it's the topic of conversation.Bores me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    people seem obsessed with others sexuality. i here it at work if someon eis gay or trans or anything not what they consider to be normal it's the topic of conversation.Bores me to tears
    Sadly, I think we have to recognise that people who are LGBTQ+ will still face prejudice and a good chunk of that will be from people who claim to find the topic boring or redundant or are our current prime minister. Wrestler Cody Rhodes said to his wife (person of colour) that he didn't see race to which she responded then you don't see what I have experienced. You've seen how unkind some of the comments in this thread have been despite surely being read by people in similar position to Schofield.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Sadly, I think we have to recognise that people who are LGBTQ+ will still face prejudice and a good chunk of that will be from people who claim to find the topic boring or redundant or are our current prime minister. Wrestler Cody Rhodes said to his wife (person of colour) that he didn't see race to which she responded then you don't see what I have experienced. You've seen how unkind some of the comments in this thread have been despite surely being read by people in similar position to Schofield.
    I'm bored with the debate and speculation not the subject.Of course i feel for anyonethat others suffered from phobia