+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: Anybody like Feeder ?

  1. #1

    Anybody like Feeder ?

    Not their chart nonsense

    The more raw almost smashing pumpkins side they have from time to time

    Comfort in sound is a great album

  2. #2

    Re: Anybody like Feeder ?

    What?

  3. #3

    Re: Anybody like Feeder ?

    Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    What?
    The band , feeder , do you like them ?

  4. #4

    Re: Anybody like Feeder ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The band , feeder , do you like them ?
    Never heard of them

  5. #5

    Re: Anybody like Feeder ?

    Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Never heard of them
    They are a three piece rock band from wales

  6. #6

    Re: Anybody like Feeder ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    They are a three piece rock band from wales
    Oh ok

  7. #7

    Re: Anybody like Feeder ?

    Comfort in sound is in my top 10 albums

    Echo park is a decent album aswell to be fair

    I have " the singles " on my iphone at the mo 24 songs of greatness

    a great band live aswell, seen them many times, one of the most memorable was the 1st show they did after jon left us, it was at reading and while the strokes were headlining the main stage, feeder rocked the other stage

  8. #8

    Re: Anybody like Feeder ?

    @ Blue Matt

    After all the fuss about Reading and racial abuse, I'm amazed you persist with an avatar of a minion blacking up

  9. #9
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    18,643

    Re: Anybody like Feeder ?

    Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    What?
    He's taking about real music, people playing their own instruments, etc..

  10. #10

    Re: Anybody like Feeder ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He's taking about real music, people playing their own instruments, etc..
    Ok boomer Lizzo can play the flute. Lil Nas X can play the trumpet. Finneas (producer, who is Billie Eilish’s bro) can play the piano. Halsey can play the guitar.

    Thank me later for this list of top artists

  11. #11

    Re: Anybody like Feeder ?

    Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Ok boomer Lizzo can play the flute. Lil Nas X can play the trumpet. Finneas (producer, who is Billie Eilish’s bro) can play the piano. Halsey can play the guitar.

    Thank me later for this list of top artists
    But he's talking about a group of people that ALL play their own instruments. And don't rely on producers to program their beats or write/arrange their songs.

  12. #12

    Re: Anybody like Feeder ?

    Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Comfort in sound is in my top 10 albums

    Echo park is a decent album aswell to be fair

    I have " the singles " on my iphone at the mo 24 songs of greatness

    a great band live aswell, seen them many times, one of the most memorable was the 1st show they did after jon left us, it was at reading and while the strokes were headlining the main stage, feeder rocked the other stage
    Best gig I saw was at the old coal exchange , a great venue , superb atmosphere

    Never seen so many good looking women at a gig

  13. #13

    Re: Anybody like Feeder ?

    Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Comfort in sound is in my top 10 albums

    Echo park is a decent album aswell to be fair

    I have " the singles " on my iphone at the mo 24 songs of greatness

    a great band live aswell, seen them many times, one of the most memorable was the 1st show they did after jon left us, it was at reading and while the strokes were headlining the main stage, feeder rocked the other stage
    The strokes can naff off

  14. #14

    Re: Anybody like Feeder ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The strokes can naff off
    Is This It is fantastic

  15. #15

    Re: Anybody like Feeder ?

    Feeder are great, last week I listened to Yesterday Went Too Soon. Great album

  16. #16

    Re: Anybody like Feeder ?

    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Is This It is fantastic
    Dreadful student one album bunch

  17. #17

    Re: Anybody like Feeder ?

    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Feeder are great, last week I listened to Yesterday Went Too Soon. Great album
    Now you are talking

  18. #18

    Re: Anybody like Feeder ?

    Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Never heard of them
    This is more "boomer" than anything else in this thread

  19. #19
    Heisenberg
    Guest

    Re: Anybody like Feeder ?


  20. #20
    Heisenberg
    Guest

    Re: Anybody like Feeder ?

    Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Ok boomer Lizzo can play the flute. Lil Nas X can play the trumpet. Finneas (producer, who is Billie Eilish’s bro) can play the piano. Halsey can play the guitar.

    Thank me later for this list of top artists
    You've just said that one of them is a producer though

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •