+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No Europa League thread?

No Europa League thread?

Well, until now!

Some drama tonight up at Celtic and the Emirates.
    Well worth catching up on the highlights show BT Sport.

I won't spoil it

Re: No Europa League thread?

Its a strange competition I seem to forget about It until someone ends up telling you the result the next day or via the late news , maybe its the Thursday slots that don't seem to be a natural footy night .

Poor old Gunners /Celtic going down , think Rangers are though though , wonder if the Wolves can win this

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Its a strange competition I seem to forget about It until someone ends up telling you the result the next day or via the late news , maybe its the Thursday slots that don't seem to be a natural footy night .

Poor old Gunners /Celtic going down , think Rangers are though though , wonder if the Wolves can win this
    I don't see why not.
    They play good football and dont look out of place in the top quarter of the "best league in the world"!

I have to admit, I don't make a point of watching the Europa, prefer to watch the darts, but for some reason I watched the end of the Celtic game and then the Arsenal v Olympiakos extra time.

The wheels may well and truly come off at Arsenal. Can't win the Europa to sneak into the CL and too much to do stroke just not good enough to get anywhere near the top four.

The Panenka from the Celtic player was sublime, then 2 minutes later when it looks like going to extra time, their defence committed hari kari.

Decent entertainment.

Extra time in the Arsenal game was a good watch and the Aubameyang miss at the end was unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post
    Extra time in the Arsenal game was a good watch and the Aubameyang miss at the end was unbelievable!
    Brilliant stuff, his goal that looked like the winner 4 mins from time was special, but that miss

Irony is if Arsenal are unsuccessful this season, he'll more than likely be one who will want away!

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Well, until now!

Some drama tonight up at Celtic and the Emirates.
    Well worth catching up on the highlights show BT Sport.

I won't spoil it
    Good shout, there are some really good clubs in it.

Question is what will happen to it and the Champions League once the SuperLeague breaks away.

The SuperLeague is inevitable isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Mansfield View Post
    The SuperLeague is inevitable isn't it?
    Not at all. It wouldn't benefit anyone. Won't happen.

I watched the Manu game, they looked pretty good, although the red card ruined the game