+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brentford team and score predictions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brentford team and score predictions

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    it'll be the usual we are crap, they are crap, but we are just a bit more crap than them, so we will lose by the odd goal, 1-2
    They're in a play-off position and have the second best goal difference in the Championship, with free-scoring players like Ollie Watkins, Bryan Mbeumo and Saïd Benrahma. If that's "bad' I'll have some of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    They're in a play-off position and have the second best goal difference in the Championship, with free-scoring players like Ollie Watkins, Bryan Mbeumo and Saïd Benrahma. If that's "bad' I'll have some of it!
    I meant the way they will play against us, not in general. We've seen lots of teams come to CCS this season who are above us in the table and doing well but look nothing special. So rather than 'crap' I should have said they won't play like a team much better than City but will still win.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I meant the way they will play against us, not in general. We've seen lots of teams come to CCS this season who are above us in the table and doing well but look nothing special. So rather than 'crap' I should have said they won't play like a team much better than City but will still win.
    I see where you're coming from. Those teams that have been above us, who I was expecting to absolutely play us off the park, haven't. Conversely, the clubs you expected would be perhaps worse than us (given their league positions) have looked superior to us. All rather strange and unpredictable!