+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Good television tonight , murder 24 7

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Good television tonight , murder 24 7

BBC2 9pm

The police can get a bad rap but when they catch the right man , or woman , they should be praised

Re: Good television tonight , murder 24 7

Excellent programme

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    BBC2 9pm

The police can get a bad rap but when they catch the right man , or woman , they should be praised
    Anyone who does there job well in difficult circumstances deserves a bloody medal

Did you see the last episode

What a nasty piece of work that killer was

[QUOTE=SLUDGE FACTORY;5052666]Did you see the last episode

What a nasty piece of work that killer was[/QUOTE
    What about the bloke, the boyfriend of the girl who’s flat it was, said he was there but backed off when the violence began? Blew the whistle completely on the nutter, then was found guilty of murder and had the same 26 year sentence. The whole prison population now now he’s a grass and sang to try and save his skin, don’t give much for his safety in the clink now.

It's amazing how programmes like this, and those cops in cars, are showing cops to be brilliant on tv, yet in real life I have found them to be a bunch of useless, healf-hearted shirkers.

Got a problem with junkies using the car port opposite where I live as a shelter for shooting up and as an al-fresco toilet. Reported it loads of times and not had a single call back until last night. My missus went out to have a go at two vermin who were jacking up in there. They gave her an absolute mouthfull and threatened her. So I went out and the same happened to me. My kids came out and one of the pieces of shite threatened my 16 year old son. Needless to say things escalated. My daughter was petrified and rang the police - one of them went up to her and called her a f'ing grass and tried to get her phone off her. He was sent packing as was the other one. Guess who is being investigated by the police? Yep - me. If they had done their job in the first place when this was reported none of this would have happened. Useless shower of shite the lot of them. So give them a bad rap all you want.

[QUOTE=splott parker;5052670]
    Did you see the last episode

What a nasty piece of work that killer was[/QUOTE
    What about the bloke, the boyfriend of the girl who’s flat it was, said he was there but backed off when the violence began? Blew the whistle completely on the nutter, then was found guilty of murder and had the same 26 year sentence. The whole prison population now now he’s a grass and sang to try and save his skin, don’t give much for his safety in the clink now.
    Forgot about him , he was far too cocky wasnt he

And they must have had something on her , she had a stretch

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    It's amazing how programmes like this, and those cops in cars, are showing cops to be brilliant on tv, yet in real life I have found them to be a bunch of useless, healf-hearted shirkers.

Got a problem with junkies using the car port opposite where I live as a shelter for shooting up and as an al-fresco toilet. Reported it loads of times and not had a single call back until last night. My missus went out to have a go at two vermin who were jacking up in there. They gave her an absolute mouthfull and threatened her. So I went out and the same happened to me. My kids came out and one of the pieces of shite threatened my 16 year old son. Needless to say things escalated. My daughter was petrified and rang the police - one of them went up to her and called her a f'ing grass and tried to get her phone off her. He was sent packing as was the other one. Guess who is being investigated by the police? Yep - me. If they had done their job in the first place when this was reported none of this would have happened. Useless shower of shite the lot of them. So give them a bad rap all you want.
    I am sorry that's happened to you

Are you being charged with assault ?

I am sorry that's happened to you

Are you being charged with assault ?
    Not sure at the moment - got an interview under caution tomorrow. It's in the hands of a solicitor at the moment. I get the sneaky feeling they are just looking at this as an easy way to get some money for drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    Not sure at the moment - got an interview under caution tomorrow. It's in the hands of a solicitor at the moment. I get the sneaky feeling they are just looking at this as an easy way to get some money for drugs.
    The police ?