+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Matalan & Primark, St David's Centre, Queen Street

Matalan & Primark, St David's Centre, Queen Street

One of our own, who's a Cowbridge resident whom I shan't identify to spare him further embarrassment, has in recent weeks been banned for life from entering both premises.

What indiscretions did he commit? He was branded a nuisance by management at both stores for trying on women's thongs and knickers over his clothes. It wasn't really that they objected to but rather the songs he blasted out when doing so, particularly Duran Duran stuff and other glam rock crap. Following final appeals to croon something half decent he was removed by security for going too far by letting rip with a medley of Barry Manilow hits.

Re: Matalan & Primark, St David's Centre, Queen Street

Notice the shops frequented are for the more discerning lady

Re: Matalan & Primark, St David's Centre, Queen Street

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    One of our own, who's a Cowbridge resident whom I shan't identify to spare him further embarrassment, has in recent weeks been banned for life from entering both premises.

What indiscretions did he commit? He was branded a nuisance by management at both stores for trying on women's thongs and knickers over his clothes. It wasn't really that they objected to but rather the songs he blasted out when doing so, particularly Duran Duran stuff and other glam rock crap. Following final appeals to croon something half decent he was removed by security for going too far by letting rip with a medley of Barry Manilow hits.
    I used to go to store 24 in bridgend

That was a classy place