+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Being Welsh

Re: Being Welsh

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Have some respect ?

Are you taking the piss
    He asked directly and nicely, so I am respecting his request. Not sure why you cant also be respectful here and let it go.
    Or do you actually love the attention? Either way I think it's time. Let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Hi mate

Thanks for your post

I have had a word with mike and hes a decent guy and it's not for him to get involved really , I would like the silly sod to hold his hands up , accept he was out of order and we can get on with arguing about who is city's best ever keeper

But sadly I think he is very immature for a man of 35 with kids and he thinks he is safe making malicious comments from behind his keyboard

He isn't

I am a daft old git , most of my posts are nonsense and plenty of my stories of epic failures on dates and the sexiest nurse at accident and emergency at the princess of wales in bridgend are dumped by the moderators or put in the not wanted forum

But using ccmb to post serious malicious communications is something hes going to have to have a long think about

You take care mate

Were you at oxford away when Winston hit the back of the net ?
    Yeah I was. As for this character, he is right out of order. I've heard of people losing jobs for similar accusations. He's being stupid. Sooner or later it will catch up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Do me a Faerber View Post
    Yeah I was. As for this character, he is right out of order. I've heard of people losing jobs for similar accusations. He's being stupid. Sooner or later it will catch up with him.
    Oh completely out of order but it doesn't seem hes going to listen so there we go

Yes good old Winston, it was boiling hot that day , thousands of us crammed in behind the goal like sardines lol

Take care of yourself mate

Extra cost is minimal when a sign is needed anyway. An extra bit of paint? Why not move to England, no dual signs there.

Quote Originally Posted by Penywaun gentrified View Post
    Extra cost is minimal when a sign is needed anyway. An extra bit of paint? Why not move to England, no dual signs there.
    What have I said about signs?

Got the wrong fella there mate , signs , the welsh language , fully supportive of the attempts to keep it alive

I have told you before I was born in wales , support the club representing the capital city and have no intention of moving to england

A quite bizarre post

International

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Can I politely ask that the pair of you back away from the keyboard and stop this personal arguing.
    or just fugg off! Which ever you refer lol

Said with a faux 'posh' english accenr:- "I say you, you 2 noisy chaps, please fugg orf, fugg orf somewhere else. and when you get there fugg orf again. and keep fugging orf until you get back here. and when you do, fugg orf!!"